Chapter 14 (Final)

A/N:: Okay just to warn you this chapter didn't turn out as action packed as i had wanted it to and i want to finish this book so i can start the sequel, sorry... here it goes

I just had a thought. Why the hell did they take a screwdriver outside to kidnap a girl? Like what the fuck, what help will a screw driver do with no screws? He'll be the one who is screwed (haha get it?) if he tries using that thing.

They both snuck up on the poor girl slowly and quietly. She looked like she was trusting her gut feeling and started running. However, these boys are pretty tall... They caught up with her easily. Now watching two tipsy boys try to kidnap a girl? This should be hysterical to watch...

** Luke's POV **

I'm not even sure why I'm doing this but there's no going back now. Poor girl is going to be so upset and angry when she finds out we have all had a drink and agreed to do this as a dare. Well, apart from Anna but she is the driver. I'm not sure why Ashton agreed to the dare. I thought he would have stopped at that point but when he agreed to do it I felt so shocked. I kind of hoped that we wouldn't find a girl or that he wasn't being serious. Why me and Calum have to do this i don't understand. He got dared to do it therefore he should kidnap her, right?

Calum looks pretty confident. "What are we gonna do? How we going to get her?" he asked me. Maybe he isn't so confident ... "Well... um" I thought hard about it. "Okay I'll creep up to her and wrap my arms around her waist then you go around the front and use the rope and duct tape" I suggested. Calum nodded in agreement.

I ran up straight behind the girl and hugged my arms around her waist. Wow. She didn't try and wiggle free or anything she just stood still. Well, this is easier than i thought it would be.

Calum walked around the front of her. Then she started to panic and struggle. I didn't know anything i could do to calm her down, I would be panicked too if i was in the same situation. So I did the only thing i could think of at that moment of time. "Sh sh its okay you're fine" I whispered gently into her ear. "Who are you and what's going on?" I could hear her voice trembling. "I can't tell you that but we're honestly not going to hurt you" I said calmly whispering into her ear. Calum used the duct tape to tie up her hands and her legs whilst i held her still. She was panicking still as i felt her breathing became quicker.

"Hey, um what did we actually bring this thing for?" Calum said as he held up the screwdriver. The girl screamed "AH NEEDLE" scrambling about. "Its okay its okay" i whispered in her ear several times. She must have a horrible phobia of them as she fainted in my arms. Fuck.

"Don't just stand there Calum, help me get her back to the van will you?" I said now a bit pissed off. He agreed calmly and picked up her legs as we both carried her back into the van.

"Yay you did it" Ashton called out when we got her inside and laid her on the floor. "Fuck you" I said as i closed the door and sat down. Michael had fallen asleep. "You can drive now Anna" I sighed as she started to drive.

A/N:: Yay thats the end of this movella :) Thank you for reading i hope you enjoyed it :) If yo have an questions feel free to ask them in the comments or email them to althesims@outlook.com :) I'll answer questions in an additional chapter as soon as i have enough (there won't be anymore to the story, just questions). 

So what do you think? :)