Chapter 1:// Nick

Chapter 1:// Nick

“Oops,” the brunette girl who accidentally ran into me apologized sarcastically.  “My bad.”

I scanned her body, from head down to her feet. I admit she’s really pretty enough for my taste in one night stand. But who does she think she is, throwing sarcasm at Nick Lewis?

“Apology accepted—“I immediately said that made the side of her lips tug into a quick smile that made me grin evilly. But I wasn’t finished talking. “—if you sleep with me tonight.” I then winked at her.

She made a gagging noise which made my grin grew wider. “Ew, you disgust me.”

My head quickly did what it was supposed to do. I involuntary leaned my face closer to her, which gave me the chance to examine her green eyes that were sending imaginary daggers to me. This girl didn’t even flinch or look a bit frightened with me, and that honestly amused me. This girl is trouble.

“You are going to eat your own words, greeny.” I said before pulling my head away. I felt her breath hitched as I turned around to walk towards my buddies, not throwing a second glance at her.

The grin wasn’t fully removed from my lips as I reached my friends.

“Hey man, what was with the brunette girl?” Jason, one of my friends, asked me. His question shockingly lightened up my mood, and I believe it was because of the girl. Weird, I guess.

“I was asking her to sleep with me. Unfortunately, she just humorously gagged at me.” I said, ceasing my forehead a bit. It was actually pissing because no one says no to the great Nick.

“Woah,” Simon and Ethan muttered in chorus. They were definitely astonished too, because they knew me too well. Actually, who doesn’t recognize the son of the owner of this prestigious school, Lewis High School Academy?

“I know, man. It’s totally rare for a girl to turn me down. I always believed that this kind of girl doesn’t even exist in this cruel world.” They all look at me with mock irritation.

“Nick, you are so full of yourself.” Simon said and I was pretty sure that he was just teasing me. I just smirked in response.

“I was just stating a mere fact,” They all rolled their eyes at me and I snorted in response. They all looked like gays with their actions.

“Bunch of gays,” I murmured jokily.

Simon was the first one to burst out laughing like there’s no tomorrow. He was soon followed by the boys’ own laughter. “Dude, what’s so wrong about being gay?” Simon asked me afterwards.

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t even know man. I guess I was just uncomfortable around them.”