Chapter 10- Christmas Preperations Pt.1

Bianca/Mavi P.O.V

"I'm just sayin' you need to go Forget that boy. I know a bad boy ain't good enough for you ,you're holding back tears in your eyes .Bad boy wanna fight? But I never see him fighting for you . He'll never realize what he's got ,until it's gone. And he'll lose you forever . Girl, you'll be alright, forget that boy"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around 1am, my mom was shaking me to wake me up. Ugh i hate this. What does she want from me? I groaned and got up, i looked at her face to face.

"What is it mom?" I asked. I made sure that i wasn't in a bad tone, so that it wouldn't cause any trouble.

Well it's been a week after the tour, around november, 2nd week. I really wanted to go home, but ever since about terrorists in france, ISIS are in Uk right now, and i don't know if we should head back or not. Feels like world war 3 already, the UN are doing something with it but they can't locate them.

"Well, we should pack our stuff. The flight is 7." She said with a big smile on her face, which made her show her teeth. Maybe it's because we're heading back to U.K, but does she know that they're terrorists there?

"Mom, but what about-" she cutted me off.

"I know, don't worry about it, we'll be staying in a safer place in U.K. Don't worry about it." She continued. I nodded and start washing up my body first.

I didn't want to think about it so, let's just say that i can't wait to come back in U.K, i love america but this isn't my home.  After washing i packed all my stuff and brushed my hair to get ready. I wore a crop top and shorts with converse, i really don't wear dresses i love being a hipster kind of girl.

I ate breakfast around 3am, because most of us packed right after we sleep. My breakfast was just cereal to make it a fast one, after eating i went to the car. We're all ready to head home and have some happy moments, i can't wait for my quality time with them, my mother, father, guests like the 1D boys will come . Or Ed! omg i have a lot stuff to think about.

"When we arrive back in U.K We should buy more christmas decors!" Aunt leigh-anne squealed, well yes of course we need more! Why not?

"Omg Yes! We need more lights!" Aunt jade Suggested. They all agreed to find some decors. This will be fun, then continued "I'll buy the ingredients and food for the party!" Aunt Perrie planned.

"I'll make the invites!" Mum said as she looks at every list of guests needed.

"I'll help you if you need anything." I smiled,they nodded and kept going on with the plan.

"I'll do the music. Like the speakers, being the Dj." my new father Jake said with a smile on his face. Mum smiled and kept putting what's their roles on a list. I can't wait for christmas, it's the time of the year to be with families and friends for a equality time , and for the birthday of Jesus Christ.

When we arrived at the airport, we're heading to out plane now. But the thing is that i saw a small glance of him. Still with his lustrous hair which looks like goldie lox hair in my childhood, it was michael.

Dammit why is he here? Maybe they're tour or they might go to europe to continue. He was looking everywhere, calum was there too they were just bored that they're looking around. Then Calum's eyes were met to mine, i looked away and see what's going forward.

He looked like he wanted to speak out to michael to see me, but then he was cut off by his flight call. Good i don't want to see him anymore, he's not worth for me, forget that boy people said. As we arrived in our plane, it was comfy and it was like living in a first class. I went to my room and put my case on the top. I jumped on my bed and just wanted to relax for a while.