Chapter 21- Saved

Bianca/ Mavi P.O.V

All I could do is just stay silent, if I panicked, something stupid might happen. I'm trap in the headrest decision I'll have to think of: Will I let myself die? Or How will I able to get out of this situation?

"P-please don't do it uncle.." I stammered.

He chuckled evil evilly with a grin. " I'm afraid I can't do that sweetie."

"Please, i don't want my life to end like this. Why are you doing thi- "

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BRAT! OR I'LL SHOOT YOUR GODDAMN HEAD OFF!"

I was scared to talk back, the possibility that I might die at this moment. What will I ever do to myself?

He gave a slight of a smirk, rubbing his pistol with a piece of cloth. "You know, your biological parents were the best ones I could ever think of. They were meant to me and your Tita (auntie) Marie."

I looked at him sternly, like I'm a strong person. In reality I'm not. "I can tell, you really do care for them so much."

"You can't forget a man who has been a great person to you. If you did, it would be a waste of time meeting that man."

"Then why are you hurting your brother's daughter? It was never my fault that it happened. Why are you taking the blame for me an-"

"Because you were the only one alive dammit! You should've been dead along with em'!"

He dropped the piece of cloth on his pocket on his ripped pants. He pulled out the pistol, making the gun pointing at my head.

"Uncle please don't do this." I began tearing up. "I know that you wanted to avenge them, but this isn't the way. Do you think they'd be happy to see me, got killed by you? Do you think they would forgive you if i died?"

I bit my lip, trying to fit it all in. I tried to act strong upon a person who's violating me, the world is cruel and we should be strong enough to carry on our lives.

"You just sound like your father, a strong, decent, wiseful man. He'd always say the right choices, too bad he's dead because of you."

"Did I ever want them dead? I never said i want them dead nor even kill them. I love them both so much. Look i know it's hard that you lost someone you love, but it's okay to feel the pain. It's normal to have that agony inside you, but you need to keep moving on. People from above will always look up at you, looking in you that's special."

I looked up at him one more time, his eyes began tearing. "Too bad, your father always said that he'll never leave me. But he did, he fucking did! Do you know how it feels when you haven't seen him for 34 years? And now i turned on the TV and saw the news that they were dead."

My eyes began tearing up too, i remember that day where i had to see their bodies covered in blood, looking dead as ever. I looked down and chewed up my lips, this is a goodbye. My soul will carry on, My memories will rest, but never forgets what it's losts.

He began pulling the trigger up in the gun. "So long Bia-" He was about to shoot until he got knocked out.

My eyes widen, his body fell on the stoned, his body looked stern as if he's dead. I looked up, it was Michael. I can't believe he saved my life, all i thought of him was a jerk, but i was wrong. Michael's the greatest man i could think of.

"Oh my god! Mavi are you alright?" Michael asked, he pulled out his arms and hugged me tightly.

"y-yeah i'm fine." I looked at the man who almost killed me, the police were grabbing his hands and cuffed him up. He gave me a last glare. "This isn't the end of us." finally he was escorted in the car and the police drove him away.

"C'mon mavi, i'll take you home.You've been through a lot" He smiled and opened the door inside the car and we drove off back home.

After a few minutes, i've finally arrived at home. I got out of the car. "Thanks for the ride i guess." I smiled at him.

He smiled back. "No problem."

"No, i mean thanks for everything. If you weren't here, i'd be dead by night." I chuckled.

He chuckled and nodded. "Anytime."

"Mavi!" I looked behind where our house is, mom was there with her robe all wrapped up. Gosh i've missed for so much, i haven't seen her in a while.

I looked back at michael and gave a last smile. "So i guess this means goodbye?"

"Yeah, goodbye."

Michael smiled and drove away going back to his destination, his home. I walked up to mom and gave her a biggest hug i could ever give to anyone. "I miss you so much." I whispered.

"I miss you too love. Oh my you look like we were in the forest, cmon let's clean you up." I chuckled and walked inside the house.

Finally i cleaned up myself, my face looked clean. My hair looked brushed and my outfit looks clean not raggedy. And finally i let myself fade away from the world and get some deep slumber.