Chapter 16- Tragedy

Bianca/Mavi P.O.V

It's been a few weeks now, thank god I survive another year. Yup time moves so fast and I couldn't stop moving around. Me and Rudy are official, and I'm glad to be his girlfriend.

But still I was thinking about Michael. Why am I even thinking about him? I should be concentrating to something farther more important than him. Why am i feeling this way? like i really want him back in my life.

"Hey Babe I'm home." My boyfriend rudy greeted me with a smile as he closes the door behind him.  Oh and plus i've moved out of my mums house and stayed with Rudy in his fort.

But don't worry I'm still contacted with her. Mom and he aunties are on tour and I'm okay with them leaving because I wanna get to know U.K a little more since I don't go out much.

"Hey Babe. How are you?" I asked him. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He gave a smile that curves in his lips.

"I'm good, but it's better to be with you." He chuckled and gave a peck in the lips, soft and slight that made me think 'I love him'.

I smiled and gave a chuckle. "You miss me don't you?" I asked with a smirk.

"Very much, i feel happier when you're here" he chuckled and kisses my cheek. I smiled, feeling happy to be with him.

Then we both sat on the couch, I was laying my head on his chest and his one arm was wrapped around my shoulder. I was cuddling him, two bodies combined to make a comfort of warmth in our cold bodies.

After a few hours it was dinner hour so I cooked our meals. I mashed the potatoes, roasted some juicy beef, and sauté some corn and carrots.

While I was making the supper, I felt slight of arms on my waist. I looked back, and it was Rudy. I smiled at him as he kissed my cheek. I feel admired with him.

"That's smells so good babe." Rudy complemented by the smell of the food that she sniffled. "It made me remember my mi madre" he said.

I chuckled, mi madre was the mother of Rudy. She's sometimes in his vines. "Aha okay get ready now." I insisted, he nodded and took a seat in the chair.

After eating hour we both headed upstairs and get ready for bed. I wore a tank top and shorts since it's comfortable to wear and then i brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. Rudy wore a white tank top and black boxers.

After brushing my hair i layed down on bed and rudy lay down on the bed beside me and we both headed to sleep.

By Morning I placed the plates to get ready, and I serve some pancakes for breakfast. Rudy smiled and grabbed a pancake that was served on the table.

I grabbed a pancake after he got one, and added butter to have a flavor with it. We both ate quietly, the atmosphere was silent but then he began to speak.

"So what are you gonna do today?" He asked, looking at me directly.

"Well I wanna go shopping because I need more clothes." I replied not because I spend a lot but I'm in love with merchandise.

He smiled and nodded. "Well I have to go soon, I'll be making a vine with Logan." 

"Oh cool so we're both busy for the day then." I chuckled and took a sip of my juice. He chuckled and nodded.

"So I'll be using the car. Maybe I can drop you by the mall." He suggested 

"Yeah that would be nice." I replied and smile.

After breakfast hour, I took a Shower and I wore a long sleeved shirt with ripped skinny jeans.

Then I went to the mirror and added light makeup, to make my face flawless. Then i brushed my hair and made my hair silky soft.

I walked inside the car and we drove off to the palace mall. The car ride was silent, nothing but listening to the music in the radio. It was playing some of my mum's band song and sometimes it would be pop songs.

Then we finally arrived at the mall. It was the same one when Rudy and I first met.

"Alright see you at 5 babe." I said and kissed his cheek.

He smiled and nodded. "See ya babe." I opened the door of the car and closed it again.

I gave a last smile and a wave, and then he drove off like he's running away. I walked inside the mall wow their many stores to pick on. The scent of the mall is what people most think about because : what's the scent of it? How did they make the scent?

After going to 2 floors using the escalator i'm finally at hot topic. I walked inside, it was the same store the last time i went. I looked around to find the shirt i wanted to get, looking from hangers to mannequin wearing the shirt.

I couldn't find the right one, god the shirts. There's MCR, P!ATD FOB and many more that i can't pick the right one. What should i choose? How much does it cost? Finally i made a choice f clothing i would get, i grabbed the MCR hoodie. I pulled the hoodie, but it doesn't want to get out from the hamper.

"Come to mommy." I tried again to get the hoodie, but it didn't want to go to me. I groaned and tried to get it again.

I kept doing it until i heard a voice from the other side. "Ugh, come on!" The voice groaned. Ugh now i know why, some person who wants to get it.

So i got up and looked at him "Umm excuse me but i-." but was cut off when i looked at him. My eyes couldn't believe that it was real. In fact he's standing right in front of me.

I never thought i could see him again.

Michael gordon clifford.