four

*Calum's POV*

I walked out of my maths class and found my way towards Luke and Michael.

"Hey losers!" I said jokingly.

"Hey fuckboy." Luke replied. He shot me a smirk.

"I'm so ready for this gig! You have no idea!" I shouted excitedly. I couldn't believe we were 3 days from one of the biggest days this year.

"Me either." Michael and Luke replied at the same time.

"Now, Calum. There's a girl we are friends with. She's big into music and she's coming to our practice and our gig on Thursday. She should be here soon!" Michael chimed.

"She can also kick all of our asses at FIFA." Luke said, scrunching his nose.

"She likes to think she can." Michael replied in response to Luke's comment.

Wow. A girl who likes music and FIFA? She must be awe-

My thought was interrupted by Luke and his loud mouth.

"Oh, here she comes." Luke said. I looked up and there she was.

She had long black hair, with purple streaks. Her hair was curled and sitting on one shoulder, with her bag on the other.

"Hey guys." She said. Her hair bouncing ever so slightly as she walked.

I watched her walk, so gracefully. It was almost like an angel was coming towards me. The next think I knew, she was on the ground with some girl standing over her.

"She can take care of herself against that bitch." Luke said, placing his arm in front of me. He must have been watching me, watching her.

She came closer to us and I looked around. My eyes darting as I looked for our drummer. I hadn't seen him since lunch. He was usually the first one out here.

"Oh, Taylor. This is Calum. He's our bassist." Luke said, looking at her.

She looked down at her feet and back up, meeting my gaze.

"Hi. I'm Calum. You can call me that or Cal. Up to you." I said shaking her hand. Her skin was soft like silk.

"Wait, Luke is this the girl you are wanting to come to our practice today? And our gig on Thursday?" I asked. He nodded and smirked.

Cheeky fucker, he knows. You like her.

And queue my subconscious making comments.

Everything was fine til some guy showed up and kissed her. He picked her up and spun around with her in his arms. Her skirt flowed ever so slightly, exposing more skin that I had imagined. Our eyes met.

"Come on mate. Luke will find Ash." Michael said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on slowpoke! We've gotta hurry so we can get to practice and you can attempt to kick my ass at FIFA!" Michael shouted at her, over his shoulder.

I climbed into the passenger seat of Michael's car and waited for her. I watched as she ran to the car. Her hair was bouncing again.  The sun hitting her skin making it shimmer like that of a fairy's skin. She dove into the backseat and Michael pulled out of the parking lot towards her house.

The drive seemed to take forever. I sat there, silently bouncing my knee as Michael and Taylor sang along to Green Day and Good Charlotte. Two of my favorite bands.

"Calum. You okay?"  She asked. I couldn't bring myself to speak. This beautiful angel sent from heaven had spoken my name and I couldn't even say yes.

I gave her a thumbs up and looked at Michael. He sighed and focused his eyes on the road.

We had the windows down and I kept staring out mine. I looked at the side mirror and saw her. She had her head resting on the window. Her beautiful hair, flowing in the wind. Her hands making waves in the air as we drove. She looked at me and all she did, was smile.

Get your shit together. She won't like you. She has a boyfriend, remember?

We arrived at her house after making several turns. The house, sat in the back of a small loop of three to four houses. As Michael pulled into the driveway, I heard her rustling to get her bags together. There was a car in the driveway.

"Shit. Shit! No." she spat out before pushing the door. She ran to the door and we heard it slam. Michael and I shot each other looks.

"I'll go see whats going on."  Michael spoke, unbuckling his seat belt. I stopped him.

"I'll do it." I said, undoing my seat belt. I got out of the car and placed my hands in my pockets. I made my way up to the door.

As I was about to knock, there she was. She had changed into a Green Day shirt, jeans and high top converse. She seemed okay. With the sudden outburst of swears, followed by her running from the car, indicated that something was wrong.

"Calum. Everything okay?"  She asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. I nodded and we walked back to the car.

Michael backed out of her driveway and we made our way to his house.

XX

A/N;

I don't normally do author's notes or filler chapters.

I hope everyone is doing well. Stay alive |-/

-Chelsea