five

When we arrived at Michael's, I was tired. Beyond tired. I felt like I had smoked pot.

"You alright?" Calum asked as he opened my door.

"Yeah. Bit tired. " I replied, stepping out of the vehicle.

We walked inside and went straight for the kitchen. I watched as Calum leaned against the counter, his hands in his pockets and his head down.

"Pizza!" Michael yelled.

"Michael! You are yelling!" I yelled at him.

Calum seemed so unphased by the yelling. He was still staring at the floor.

"I'm gonna start FIFA with Luke until Ash gets here." Michael stated as he walked out of the kitchen. I nodded and I watched him leave. My eyes never left him until he was in the garage and the door was closed.

*CALUM*

After Michael had left, I looked over at Taylor. She was now wearing a white tee, black jeans, and black converse. Her hair was in a ponytail.

"You alright, Calum?" She asked as she stepped in front of me.

"Yeah. Just thinking." I replied. I slid down the cabinets and sat on the cold tile floor. She followed.

"Cal. Something's wrong. I can feel it." She spoke again.

I loved listening to her speak. Everything was so elegant and it sounded so sweet.

"I'll be fine. I promise." I replied. I just lied to her. This heaven sent angel that I had just met.

"No you're not. And that's okay. I'm here if you need me. Alright?" She responded. I nodded.

"And Calum?" She said. I looked up at her.

"Thank you for coming to see if I was okay." She said.

"No problem." I replied.

"Oh, this song is really good!" She said as she handed me an ear bud.

The song playing, was "Here" by Alessia Cara. I looked over at her. I studied her body. Every curve, every inch.

The next moment, she was sitting on my lap, straddling me. I placed my hand on her cheek. Her skin was warm.

I leaned in and kissed her. The kiss grew a little rougher than imagined when I grabbed her hips, ultimately pulling her closer. Our tongues fought for dominance as we sat on the floor, making out in my best friend's kitchen.

"You guys. Ash is here!" Luke shouted from the garage.

We broke away from each other and she abruptly got up and helped pull me to my feet.

What were these feelings? I didn't know what it was, but it felt amazing.

******

As Calum and I walked into the garage, Ashton was slowly tapping on his drums, to make sure there was enough sound coming out.

I sat on the stool by the door and watched as they started rehearsing. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Calum for seconds at a time.

He was so attractive. And talented.

I watched, as he hit ever chord, every note on his bass. His voice echoed through the garage as he sang.

When rehearsal finished, I stood up and clapped.

"That was really good! God, now I have to go!" I said with a smile. Calum's face lit up.

Calum walked over to the case that his bass belonged to and gently placed it in. He took such good care of the instrument.

"Okay lads, let's play FIFA! Tay, you down?" Michael asked.

"Nah. I wanna just chill in here." I said. He nodded.

"I'll stay too." Calum spoke.

This boy was trying everything to make the incident in the kitchen obvious. I nudged him with my elbow.

"Alright. Don't do anything stupid." Michael said with a smirk as he raised his eyebrow.

I flopped onto the couch and he sat next to me. I looked over at him and our eyes met.

Did he know? I mean, did he really know that I was falling for him. And we had only just met?

"So...kitchen floors..not great for making out." He said. I couldn't help but laugh. I decided to surprise him.

"Is this better?" I asked as I climbed onto his lap, straddling him.

"You're going to get us killed." He whispered.

"Not if you know how to be quiet." I said before attaching my lips to his. This boy was turning me on so much. And I didn't care if we got caught.

One of his hands gripped my thigh and the other one made its way to my hair. I took out the hair tie and put it around my wrist.

"You know, I do think you are beautiful." He whispered into my ear, before attaching his lips to my neck.

I didn't care that I had a boyfriend. He was useless. And abusive.

"Wait. We shouldn't." Calum said, detaching himself from me.

"Why?" I asked.

"That guy? Isn't he your boyfriend or something?" He asked. I laughed.

"Actually, ex. Two weeks. He's been trying to win me back. And no one knows, so I play along." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes. Now, shut up and kiss me." I said.

Soon after, his lips were attached to mine. Different motions, our tongues fighting for dominance. He won. Payback was coming.

*****

A/N;

OOHHHHH CLIFFHANGER!!