Neighbour From Hell *Harry Styles*

Scarlet's POV:

Rain Droplets fell on the glass window of our car as i kept looking out.Me and my mum were moving to our aunts house here in Beverley east yorkshire. We moved out because my dad died 6 months ago, it was hard living alone and unprotected so my mum thought that it would be better if we moved with her sister who is 24 years old actually and we get along just fine. I miss my dad alot since like every other daughter in the world he was there for me on every step of my life. ''Scarlett, cmon we are here.. look there's your aunt Julie!'' my thought were cut of by my mum addressing me. I looked out of the window and sure enough aunt Julie was standing on her doorstep in her short pink night gown grinning like a mad women. It might be harsh but she sometimes set's me off. My mum opened her car door and hugged her sister whispering things into each other's ear  like they haven't seen each other for years. I on the other hand slowly got out and opened the trunk to get our boxes out. My  aunt camre to me wrapped her arms around me, ''welcome here scar, I'm so excited to live with you guys'' she whispered. ''thanks aunt julie, me too'' we pulled apart and she took some boxes from me and took them in the house, My mum helped with some. And i was left to take my boxes which i tell you were quit a handy.

Some guys acroos on bikes whistled, i couldn't make out who they were as it was dark, i saw a tall figure walk toward me, he had brown eyes, ruffled blond hair. ''hey i'm jay, you guys moving in with julie i see?'' his raspy voice asked. ''umm I'm Scarlet and yeah julie's my aunt'' i answered. ''let me help you with those boxes, to your room i guess?'' he offered. They were heavy and i should try to make some friends now that i'm here. ''thank you'' i smiled and handed him some boxes which he lifted without any hesitation. The guys on those motorbikes cheered which i shrugged off. We went into the house, julie turned and saw jay with me ''helping her i see, jay? Don't you dare harm her in any way possible. She isn't that type of girl get it? she hissed at jay which caused him to smirk. He turned towards me ''where is your room scar?'' he asked ignoring julie. ''upstairs, last door to your left'' i pointed. He left, julie turned to me ''be carefull, very carefull'' she whispered and made her way to my mum's room i guessing to help her. Jay smiled at me ''your boxes are in your room, see you around babe'' he said. Babe? umm..ok... He made his way to the door turned around to kiss my cheek and disappered in the dark. I stood there dumbfounded about what just happened.. I went to my room which was almost set just a little touches here and there. I changed into a shirt which came uptil my mid thighs with just my knickers as the bottoms, it's not like someone's gonna see me in this weird state of mine. And like i care. whatever. I laid in my bed thinking what would tomorrow bring cause tomorrow i will start my new school, i hope everything goes fine and i might make new friends. With that small hope i closed my eyes and let the darkness take over me...

VOTE

COMMENT

 *harry's gonna be up the character in the next chapter*

 ~tabby .xD