unresistable

The wind blowing my hair back and flutturing my eye lashes as I deeply sighed. Harrys words bedded in my mind since yesterday, I ain't his. Who was I convincing? myself? GOD! this is torture. I ain't his. final! yes.

I walked with my books pressed to my chest down the corridor of my new school. I noticed the sympathetic looks people were giving my me alert that maybe they had seen the stupid oh-so-your-mine mark harry had given me. I tried to cover it with my hair as I reached my locker. I fixed my books, taking out the ones that I had class for now. 'Scar! Scar! oh move it people' I heard liams voice grumbled as he made his way towards me. I frowned as he kept this irritated look. what happened now? 'why are you looking so stressed liam? everything good?' he looked down at the floor and again met my questioning gaze. ' umm s-sar... harry.. he well.. he threatened literally all guys who even thought about flirting with you. he said that your his and if he finds any guy going against him, he won't hesitate to beat the hell outta him.' liam stuttered. ok what the actual f**k? oh harry you are so dead.

It was now recess time and I was out in the school court looking for harry because I was ready to beat the shit out of him! I clenched my hand in a fist as I thought about what liam told me this morning. My thoughts were interrupted when a large hand gripped my upper-hands pulling me behind the bleachers. I opened my mouth to scream but stopped when I noticed the green piercing eyes and curly hair with a smirk he constantly wore. harry. 'hey baby. missed me?' he asked wrapping his strong arms around my waist. This caused me to scoff. 'yea sure whatever helps you sleep. actually I was looking for you. Who the hell do you think you are announcing that no guy can come near me? huh?!' I yelled on the last part. He was taken back for a moment. good. But seemed to recover quickly with that a cheeky smile. ' don't be angry babygirl. I just told them what's true baby. you are mine' he said emphasing 'mine'. I rolled my eyes at that. Harry pulled my closer to him by my waist causing no space between us. My breathing hitched as harry leaned down kissing my cheek down my jaw and down towards my neck, finding my soft spot. My eyes fluttered on these actions, my hands on his chest between us. Harry sucked on it causing me to bite my lip and resist the urge to moan. A whimper left my mouth he carried on the assault. He placed small feather like kisses all over my neck. Even though my mind was telling me to push him but my body had its own language. Harrys hand moving down go bum giving it a light squeeze and again moving upwards as if hugging my body close. If someone saw us like this, I don't even want to know what they would think. The loud ring is what jumped me apart from harry. He looked at my neck and smirked. 'I told you your mine' Mr whispered following a soft kiss on my forehead then to the corner of my mouth. He smiled and turned his body away leaving the bleachers. I sat down on my kneas , my hands covering my mouth as I tried to control my breathing.

A/N: um yea.. hi guys so well im like really sorry for not updating in forever. i  owe u an explanation. I was busy with my O'levels exams and this was my senior year so I was really busy. so sorry, but my mom convinced me to write more so I thought why not continue this story? OK well so I'll be updating more. stay tuned :)

Comment

follow

& spread :)