Chapter 3 : stalker much?

Harry's words were swimming around my head the rest of the day in school. I sat with liam and brooke in lunch as they were the only people in the school that i knew were my friends. But thank God i didnt see harry or zayn for the rest of the day.

I was running late as you see i was one of the last people in the school apart from the students in the detention in school. i sorted my locker and walked down road from school to home, i was thing about what liam and brook told me about harry and i think it is better for me if i stay away from him. I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly a hand grabbed my forearm and pinned me against the wall, away from the sights of the passing people even though no one was around which terrified me the most. I faced forward only to feel breathless breath on my face and my eyes came into contact with the green one. Harry.

''hello beautifull'' his husky voice spoke. ''uh hi'' i replied feeling nervous. it was then i noticed his body pressed against mine from chest to my feet, which caused my breathing to be frantic yet feeling turned on. His head again dropped into the croock of my neck leaving feathery kisses on it and lightly sucking resulting me in moaning when he grinded his crotch to mine moaning himself. He continued kissing all the way up to jaw, looking directly into eyes, his raspy voice spoke '' is something going on between you and liam, scar?'' I stood still confused ''no we-- wait how did you know my name?''  I asked, my nose scrunched up. he smiled slightly more like smirking as he replied '' good cause your mine, NOBODY can have u and i have my ways, scarlet rose'' '' i'm not yours'' i relpied confiedently. '' that love bite i gave to you speaks for itself'' he said kissed the corner of my mouth and the nose, then directly  walking away.

      A/N : thank you for the votes and comments, i wasnt writting cause i didnt get any response but as long as you guys would respond i will publish more, tank choo guys, luff choo <3 ~ tabby

  COMMENT

VOTE

 SPREAD

                     ~tabby xD