Chapter 2: Green Eyes

Scarlet POV:

I took a deep breath as walked through the doors of my new school, students scatterd about, friends near lockers, some jocks whistling to the plastic barbies of the schools who do not even have their skirts up their ass.  I feel like Mean Girls. Anyway i looked around the ground near the parkinglot couples making out, football team practicing, that when my eyes were locked with beautifull blazing green eyes. I take in his features, curly mops of hair, green blazing eyes,  side dimple visible as he smirked, Eyebrow pierced. He was looking at me with curiosity,determination,lust,hunger in his eyes. He wa standing next to a tan with quiff hair boy, i  noticed has he took a drag of the cigratte in his hand.  He threw a wink my way which resulted in me turning my face ahead and connecting my eyes with brown warm eyes as a guy neared me, he smiled warmly '' Hi my names liam, your scarlet am i right?'' he asked '' hello, and yea how'd you know? I don't know anyone here'' i replied. '' I'm a stalker'' he said causing my eyes to widen, to which he chuckled '' i'm joking love, i'm your student counciler, so i saw your picture in the file.. i'll show you around today.. oh this is Brooke, she's my friend. you can hang around with us today yeah?-- hey Brooke! '' he motioned back of me, i turned around and saw a blonde petite girl made towards us. ''hey Lii, umm ur scarlet? I'm Brooke nice to meet you'' she happily addressed me. I smiled and nodded. they kept on greeting each other about how they spent their weekened. While my mind was still haunted by thos  blazing green eyes. I tuned to look at him only to realize he was looking my way with a frown on his beautiful face while talking to the guys next to him. He smirked my way again when suddenly someone tugged at my shirt causing me to look at a worried face of my two friends here. '' Scar, what are you doing? Don't look at him, He's very very dangerous scar..His name is Harry styles and the next to him is Zayn Malik.. They destroy innocence.. If he takes interest in someone or even something it's his! Stay away!!'' liam said frantically making me scared of this harry guy even more. I shouldn't call for trouble on my first day right?. yea i'll stay away from him, he seems like bad news. I nodded and made my way to the lockers where they left me on my locker to get their own things.

I took a look at my schedulle, History's my first class, i took my book and notebook, settled my locker closing it again and closing my eyes leaning against it. I could see those green eyes balzing even with my eyes closed. i felt someone looking at me, i openend me eyes only to be locked with thos green eyes again with one of his leg bent against the lockers as he took a drag of his cigar. he threw his cigar on the floor and mashed it with his foot. he slowly made his ways towards me, our eyes locked. He suddenly pressed his body with mine and i gasped looking at him wide eyed at his sudden straight forward actions. He chuckled at my expression and trailed his fore finger from my forhead to my nose, tracing my lips stopping at my neck. My lips parted slightly at his gestures. He leaned down, pressing a small kiss to my bare skin. he lightly bit on it causing me to wimper. ''mine'' he whispered suddenly leaving my body cold as he strolled away, it was then that i noticed everyone's eyes on me giving me those pitty looks and a horrified faces. But there was this one girl who gave me these cautiaus glances, half of her face was hidden with her hair, she noticed me looking at her and she quickly took off. What the hell just happened right now?

 VOTE

COMMENT

A/N: hey guys, another chapter updated, please spread the story and vote and comment for more... Who do you think was that girl o.0

~tabby. xD