One Afternoon

"Ahhh....A day off! Finally!"

"I'm so tired!"

"Hey, everyone!"

All nine members turned their heads in Jessica's direction.
"Why don't we go shopping today? I heard there's a HUGE sale at the mall nearby."

With a funny face, sooyoung replied, "what's this? Jessica, sleeping beauty isn't going to spend her day off napping?"

"Hey, don't discourage her. This is good! Since she isn't lazy today, let's all go together," suggested Yuri.

"I'm in!"' Said four of the remaining members.

"Taeyeon? Are you coming?" Asked Jessica.

Taeyeon replied in a monotone voice, "No, I think I should stay back with Tiffany. She's still sick and I don't want her to be alone too".

Yoona joked to Yuri, "I bet there'll be really pretty pink purses there, too!"

Taeyeon playfully punched Yoona in the arm before she could hide behind Yuri.

Taeyeon sat on the couch next to Tiffany as she watched everyone get ready to leave. One by one, that exited the form and proceeded to the elevator. She looked over at tiffany and wondered what thoughts were going through her head. Tiffany always looked sad when she was sick and her sad face always made Taeyeon feel slight heartbreak.

"Ppany ahhh"

"Hm?"

Tiffany turned her head at the sound of taeyeon's familiar voice.

"Nothing! Kekeke."

"Yah, Taeyeon, stop doing that!" Tiffany complained even though she couldn't help but smile at Taeyeon's dorky laugh.

"I just want to hear your voice, Tiffany! Don't blame me for that."

You don't seem as tired as you said you were, earlier." Tiffany chuckled and coughed. Then she continued to stare at the ground as her expression returned to the depressing almost-frown that she had before.

"Fany!!! Fany ahhh!"

Tiffany ignored the call since she knew Taeyeon was only playing one of her childish games.

"Tiffany!"

- -Silence- -

Frustrated, Taeyeon sat closer to Tiffany and ask her,

"Fany, are you sad?"

"No, why would you think that?"

"You always seem to look sad when you're sick. Is it just your sick expression?"

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and was startled by how closed Taeyeon was. She looked away and said jokingly,

"Of course my expression isn't bright and happy. How would that happen if you're bothering me so much? Hahaha."

"Yah, Tiffany, you had me worried for the entire day! Of course I'm going to bother you until you respond!"