A Day Off

"Ahh, I'm so tired."

Tiffany collasped onto the couch of the hotel room.

"I don't think I'll be able to survive tomorrow." Jessica sighed and collapsed onto the other end of the couch.

Taeyeon sat down in the kitchen area on a stool and stared at the floor.

"Well guys you are lucky. Tomorrow is a day off. Our next performance is on Saturday. Then we get another week of break before 2nd Japan Arena Tour starts." Hyoyeon walked off to get ready to shower.

Three girls sat in silence for five minutes when Sooyoung interrupted.

"Jessica, you should go to bed earlier since you tend to sleep longer."

"But I'm not-"

She caught Sooyoung's hint and left obediently.

"Tiffany, Taeyeon, you guys should go to bed soon, as well. Goodnight."

Sooyoung followed Jessica, leaving the main area to the awkward pair. As the door closed behind her, Taeyeon joined Tiffany on the couch, hoping to start a mood-lifting conversation. Instead, she continued to stare the floor.

"Tae? You seem troubled."

"What advice would you give to someone, if they were having a trouble making decision? They know which option is the right one but their heart tells them to do otherwise."

"I would tell them to spend more time thinking about that decision if they can, so that way, regardless of the decision made, there would be no regrets."

Taeyeon bit her lip and allowed the thought to linger in her head.

"No regrets?"

"Or maybe, Tae, that you're just afraid of what might happen when you make that decision."

"I didn't say it was me. Maybe I'm asking for Seohyun"

"Ahaha, drop it."

"Okay"

"Besides, Seohyun would pick the right choice right away even if it does hurt her. She's a good ked even if it's not beneficial to her."

"I guess you're right."

"What's troubling you?"

"Nothing... really."

"You're lying."

"Just give me time to figure it out, Fany. I'm fine."

Tiffany looked deeply into Taeyeon's eyes and wrapped her arms around her.

"I understand if this is something you need to figure out on your own. I just want you to know that i'd do anything to help you."

"Thanks."

"As of now though, I can tell that this is really bothering you. I'll do everything in my power to make you feel better."

"You really don't have to."

"Since we have the day off tomorrow too... I'll stay up all night, trying, if i have to!" Tiffany put on the smile that Taeyeon was never able to say 'no' to.

"What are we going to do?"

"We can just talk around. maybe we can sing?"

"Fany, we've been singing and dancing all night. You said you were tired!" Taeyeon smiled.

****SINGING***

"..."

"Fany?"

Tiffany held Taeyeon tightly and said, No matter how far apart we are, if i close my eyes..."