Chapter 6 (P2)

It's Your Turn

I Just Wish You Knew

I watched you ask a random citizen for help, only to be laughed at. As much as I wanted to help you, I couldn't. I could barely to speak a word of English. It was almost like we were from two different worlds. Two worlds that joined at a single point.... At the door of our room.

"Hello? Uhm. I'm Tiffany. I'm your.... roommate."

Taeyeon made a funny face and chuckled at Tiffany's horrible pronunciation. Immediately, Tiffany's expression turned sad and hopeless. Feeling bad for this, Taeyeon decided to try speak English to her.

"Engrish" You....speak?"

Tiffany wore a confused look.

"You.... ahh my uh.... hm... Oh! Jamkkanman!"

Taeyeon scrambled around the room, looking for a dictionary while Tiffany stood at the door watching the dorky girl jump around everywhere like a monkey. Of course, she couldn't help but giggle at how silly and childish Taeyeon looked when she lay on her belly to look under the bed.

"Ah! Rrroomuh mateh!"

Tiffany smiled and began laughing.

"Roommate,yes,roommate!" She nodded.

"Ah.......Welcome......?" Taeyeon stepped aside and motioned for Tiffany to enter.

"Thanks!"

"Uh... Wait."

"Hm?"

"My......Name? Iss...... Taeyeon."

"Oh! Nice to meet you, Taeyeon!"

Both girls bowed and unexpectedly bumped their heads together .

"Ow!"

"Ahh, sorry!"

"Hahaha. Gwaenchanh-a"

It was simple as that. We laughed at each other for a minute and it turned into a small friendship between us. As the days went by, we trained together, laughed together, shared the worries we had with each other, cried together, and best of all, we became the closest that friends could ever get.

I loved being your best friend. Now, I wish I still thought of you that way. Everything was simple. There were no heartbreak involved. At the same time, I love loving you. The rush that I get every time I see you is incredible. It almost feel like I can fly. I just wish you knew

----------------

(A/N):

Sorry for the long wait.

Just got home somewhere.