Just A Little Longer

"Sooyoung, I don't think I can do this anymore."

"Hang in there, Tae."

"I feel like... It seems mutual. But I can't tell for sure!"

"That could be the case..."

"Do you know?"

"If I knew anything and told you, it wouldn't be fair to Fany."

"I just feel like I don't express myself enough. Even in terms of our simple friendship."

"Then maybe you should try to express your love more!"

"I try, Sooyoung. I really do."

I wish I could. But the truth is. every time I'm alone with you, I can't find the right words to say. All I can do is smile and laugh at how silly we are.

Taeyeon's gaze was aimed at the ground for a couple minutes. Today was her birthday but she didn't feel like it was at all. Of course, in the early morning, when all nine girls woke up to go through the dances a few more times, they all had a cake prepared and sang happy birthday. The whole confusion and heartbreak over a girl was tearing her apart. they were now resting before the concert in Hiroshima on the 9th of march.

"Only a few more hours until the performance tonight! I can't wait!" Tiffany jumped around in excitement.

She continued, "At the same time though, I'm a little nervous." Her face turned from a smile to a serious expression within a matter of seconds.

Sooyoung elbowed Taeyeon hard enough to make her snap onto a straight position, sitting up. She nodded to Taeyeon and motioned that this was a good opportunity. Taeyeon instantly understood and made her way around the others to Tiffany who was heading towards the kitchen of the hotel room.

"I'll never get that dance right. Ahhh! What do i do?" She buried her face into her hands.

Suddenly she felt a pair of warm arms wrap around her waist.

"Fany ah, don't worry. You'll be great tonight, just like all the other concerts we had."

I've practiced the dance over and over again. I still can't do it right."

"Remember our practice two nights ago. Walk through all of the steps slowly first before we perform tonight. That way, you'll get it right for sure! Besides, it's only that one little movement. I'm sure you can do it."

"I just don't know why this little one little movement is so difficult for me."

"Maybe you're over-complicating it. You've grown so much as a dancer. But even the best dancers have special moves that they can't do. I mean, sure, I can do choreographed dances but freestyle just doesn't work out for me. Hahaha, you know that."

"Are you sure?"

Taeyeon released her arms and looked into Tiffany's sad eyes.

"Of course I'm sure."

Upon eye contact, Tiffany's face grew hot. To hide it, she looked down and smiled. Taeyeon curiously observed Tiffany as she seemed to be deep in thought. The two stood silently, facing each other in the kitchen for five minutes before Taeyeon decided to make her snap out of her daydream. Playfully, she poked Tiffany in the side, who instantly let out a funny, high pitch sound.

"Eeehh! Hey!"

"Why is your face so red, Fany?" Taeyeon grinned.

"No reason." Tiffany walked back into room where the members were seated in a circle on the floor with lit candles.