Proper Introduction

'Jungkook'?!  I freaked out. I've heard of him before but I didn't really know what he looked like.

"What's wrong?" One of the guys asked. We all came to a halt.

"Um......nothing" I said hesitatingly. " Which one of you Jungkook?" I asked looking at the ground.

The boy who was holding my hand let go.  He took a step back and I looked up.

"That would be me." He said as if not wanting to.

One of the boys said "Don't you know who we are? Haven't you seen us before? Come on, you must have seen us before."

I shook my head. "I don't know who you are guys are. I thought you guys were average school boys."

"Well, this is awkward. Fine. Let's restart then. I'm V. I originally had black hair but I dyed it an orange colour." The other boy said.

"I'm Jimin. I like to work out. I have muscles everywhere.... that's all I have to say really." the boy who asked the question before said.

"And I'm Jungkook. I gave you the gift earlier before. I'm the youngest out of all of the guys." Jungkook said. " Did you like the gift by the way?" Jungkook asked whilst looking at the floor.

'The Present?' I thought. "Oh my gosh, I forgot about it!" I said. I quickly took off my bag and took out the box. I opened it and it had a silver bracelet with a heart that said friends.

"I hope you like it." Jungkook said.

"Oooooooo. So this is why you left earlier this morning. Was this the girl that helped...." Jimin was cut off. Jungkook was covering Jimin's mouth and his face showed an angry expression.

"Shut up or I will kill you." I heard Jungkook say under his breath. He let go and looked at me. "Sorry. He just can't keep secrets." Jungkook said still staring at Jimin.

"It's okay." I said. My stomach growled and I looked at them embarrassed. " I am so sorry. I haven't had lunch yet." I said.

"Well then, let's go have lunch then but first lets dry you up." Jungkook said. He pulled me towards sunlight. It only took a while for my clothes to dry but my hair was still wet. Jungkook gave me his jacket and put it over my shoulders to prevent the water from soaking my dress.

We headed off the lunch courtyard. Eyes followed and people were whispering to one another.

" Do you think they have a special bond?" Someone said.

" What do they see in her?" Another person said.

" I'm so Jealous of her." Someone else said.

I looked around and came to a halt. I took off Jungkook's jacket and handed it to him.

"I'm sorry I said" I said whilst running off and crying. I didn't like how people would talk bad things about me. I ran towards the benches on the oval. I hid underneath them and cried to myself.

I cried for a few minutes until someone spoke. " Hi. I'm Jungkook. I hope I can be friends with you."

I looked up and Jungkook had his arm out. I grabbed his arm and he pulled me up. I didn't know if he pulled me hard on purpose or accidentally, but he pulled me so hard that I ended up hugging him.

"We're friends right?" he asked and he hugged me tighter. " Please don't cry anymore."