Lost

The sharp object was cutting into my flesh. Red marks and bruises were on my arm. Tears strolled down my cheek. Blood starting slipping out of my arm. It stung.

"Chelsea!" Jin said. He came rushing towards me and threw away the sharp object. He looked at my arm and pulled my up by the other. He dragged me gently towards the bathroom. He opened one of the drawers and took out a first aid kit. 

He took cotton balls, bandages in different sizes, tweezers and iodine out of the kit. He poured some iodine on the cotton balls, and used the tweezers to hold the cotton ball. He then dabbed the cotton balls on the cuts.

"Ow!" I flinched. I tried pulling my arm away but Jin held it tight.

"What were you doing?" Jin asked still dabbing the cotton. It was silent. He continued to dab and then wrap my arm in a long piece of bandage. "Seriously, you've been acting really weird these days. What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't know... it's just... a lot has happened." I said. Jin planted a kiss on my cheek. I blushed. He then rubbed my cheek.

"It's ok. I'm here if you need help." He said. He guided me out of the bathroom. "Why don't we go to the dance room? You haven't practised in a long time." He said. I nodded hesitantly.

A few minutes later we were at the dance room. V, Jimin and J-hope were practising.

"Chelsea! You're here!" V and J-hope said in unsion. They both hugged me. Jimin then hugged me after.

"What happened to your arm?" Jimin asked whilst letting go of the hug.

"Nothing..." I said. The boys looked at me annoyed. I tried avoiding eye contact with them. We heard the door close. I turned around and saw Daniya. She was wearing really short shorts with a singlet.

I walked over to the side of the room and sat down. Jin followed. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Jimin, J-hope and V sat down with us. Music started blasting out of Daniya's phone. She was just staring at herself in the mirror. She then looked the reflection of me and her flicked her hair. She started moving but it wasn't to the beat. She was trying to do moves in a seducing way but it just looked stupid. 

I started laughing with the boys. I stopped. Oh dammit. Daniya stopped and turned off her music. She stared at me.

" Did you just laugh at my dance moves?!" Daniya questions angrily. I nodded slowly. "Stand up you bitch." Daniya ordered. I did as she said. "Come! What are you doing standing there?!" She said ferociously. I walked over to her. The boys backing me up.

Slap!

I moved my hand to my cheek that was now burning. The boys flinched forward but I stopped them. I bowed towards Daniya. "Sorry, it wasn't very nice of me to laugh at you." I smiled politely. The boys were shocked and so was Daniya. I walked away and outside.

Outside had a fresh atmosphere. I started to walk away from the building. Slowly, I got lost without realising. I wandered around more and more. I got to any alley. It was really dark and I couldn't see anything. I tripped over a bag.

"Ow... ow... ow..." I whimpered. I got out my phone and looked through my contacts.

Jungkook? No, he wouldn't want to find me. Jin? No, he'd start worrying about me and then start bothering me. He's already busy, if I bother him he'll get stressed. I don't have Rap Mon's number. I got to Suga. Bring, Bring, Bring... Nothing. He's probably sleeping. I was about to call V, but Jungkook would get annoyed. J-hope doesn't bring his phone around with him. I called Jimin, but there was nothing.

Rustle. I stopped. Rustle. I turned around. There was a black figure.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!

Over 350 reads! Thank you guys!

Who do you think the figure is? Please comment and share your opinion. Also please comment on what you'd like to happen. I might add it into the next chapter.

Please share my book and thank you to all my readers!

From Author(-nim)