The First Day - Part 1 (Jay)

Henry's on the side there :3

Yay! Second chapter! I hope this sort of explains the sister's personalities a little better :) enjoy

--------------------------

                (Jay) Finally! Time for someone smart to talk.

                (Anna) Yeah I was getting kind of tired anywa- WAIT!

                (Jay) Haha too late! I’ve already started.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

                “Ahh…” I stretched before slamming my hand on my alarm clock’s snooze button.  “Second day of school,” I yawned in distaste and rolled over to see the calendar next to my bed.  My sleepy eyes popped open when I saw what day it was.  “Oh!  First day of The Games!  I need to pick out my cutest, most flirty outfit if I’m gonna win this.”  I flounced off the bed and quickly scuttled over the cold tile floor to my closet.

                I must admit that my closet had been quite lacking in the “flirty” department.  “Hmm… Isn’t there a… It should be right… Oh, where is it! ANNA!!!”

“WHAT?!” Ah, how I loved her lovely “why-the-heck-are-you-waking-me-up-at-5-in-the-

morning” screech.  I smiled.

                “Have you seen my purple and blue strapless beach dress!?”

                “No! And you can’t wear that to school anyways!”  She yelled through the wall that divided our rooms.

                “Well I was going to pair it with your white cropped cover-up!”  I screamed back.

                “Who says I’d let you borrow it?”

                “Well, we’re sisters! And I’d do it for you!”

                “Who said I wanted to wear sports clothes?”

                “Girls quit yelling!”

                “Yes mom!” both of us walk over to the double bathroom that connected our adjoined rooms. “C’mon, just give me my dress and let me borrow the cover-up” I asked with pleading eyes.

                She sighed. “Ugh, fine, but you have to do my chores for the rest of the week.”

                “Fine.”  I huffed and followed her into her room.  After sitting down on her bed to wait, I bit my cheek and looked around distractedly. “So… What’re you gonna wear?”  I called to her closet.

                “Why?”  She asked, carrying my clothes in her arm as she exited her closet.  “What’s it matter? There’s nothing special about today.”

                “You have got to be kidding! I mean I know you tend to space, but really, Neil Armstrong, jet pack back to Earth.  Are you serious that you didn’t even try to remember what today is?”  One look at her face told me she had been genuinely confused. Gosh. She could be such an airhead. “The Kissing Games, remember?  And right now it looks like I’m gonna win!” Yes!

                “Of course I remembered!”  She faked shock.  “And no! You will not win this.  I’m stepping up my game as of right now,” then she stomped her foot.

                “What game, sis?  We haven’t even started.”  She gave me a glare that could freeze fire.  “Geez, Ang, I was kidding!  And just remember one thing, missy: I never lose.”  Then, with a devilish smile, I bounce out of her room.