*Story*

There once was an earthquake, followed by a tsunami. 3 men who didn't know each other ran toward a beach house far away from the tsunami .
But two strong guys came up and grabbed the three men and took them to their King.
The King demanded that the three men go outside and find 10 of the same fruit. But they all had to have a different fruit from eachother.
When the first man walked in, he was carrying ten apples.
The King ordered him that he stick each Apple up his bum and if he has any facial expressions, he will be shot dead.
So the first man started sticking apples up his bum. He got to the sixth Apple before he screamed. He was shot dead and gone.

The second man came back with ten strawberry's  and he got the same order from the King. The second man easily stuck the ten strawberry's up his bum but he laughed so he was shot dead.

In heaven the first man asked the second man why he had laughed when he could have been set free.
"Well," said the second man, "I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the third man coming back with ten pineapples" ......

Omg i was laughing so hard at this one! I got it off another wattpad account and I will give them credit when I find the book again! Omg!