I Like You

Casey just kept petting Isabelle like she didn't say anything weird. Even though she did. I stood up and set my books on my desk. I walked over to Casey with my hands on my hips angrily. "Are you screwing with me?!" She looked up at me, "Nope, I'm totally serious." I blushed bright red. "So what's your answer?" I looked at her bewildered, "W-what?" She raised a eyebrow at me. "O-oh uh i... think we should be friends first..." Casey smiled and sat up. "So you'll consider it?" I nodded embarrassed. "Good!" I sat on the end of my bed. "Uhm are you sure you like me?" Casey looked at me confused "What do you mean?" I shrugged a bit "What's to like about me? I'm pretty boring, I don't play sports like you..." She smiled and scooted closer to me and hugged me. "Don't doubt yourself Em." Then she laid back and brought me down with her. "I like you because you're straight forward. You don't take shit from anyone. And you're really smart and pretty..." Casey was blushing I could tell she was embarrassed. I smiled a little embarrassed. Then I realized we were really close to each other. I sat up quickly and stood up. "Ahahha... anywayyyyy!" The Casey's phone started to ring. She picked it up, "Hello? ...yeah okay." She hung up, "I got to go home." Casey stood up, "Can we hang out tomorrow?" I nodded "Y-yeah sure!"
"Great!" Casey bent over and kissed my cheek. "See you tomorrow Em!" Then Casey left. I stood up slightly confused, "w-woah..." I blushed and plopped back down on my bed.
I looked up at my ceiling and my heart was pounding. I put my hand on the area that she kissed on my cheek. I then picked up my phone and called Milly. "yo, what up Emmers."
"CASEY LIKES ME!"
"Huh wait hold up. Like like?"
"God Mil it's not 3rd grade. Yes she like likes me."
"OH THIS IS TO GOOD! Oh shit, we gotta talk about this tomorrow, I gotta eat." She hung up. The next day at school I saw Casey in the hallway and she ran into a locker while she was waving to me. I laughed a little and she laughed too. I guess I kinda like her...