Forgive me

Where am I?

I open my eyes and look around, it was a hospital room and it was full of flowers and balloons.

Why am I here?

I try to sit up but my whole body is killing me, it hurts so bad. Then a lady comes in, shes a nurse.

"You're finally awake!! Your family is waiting to see you? You've been unconscious for 3 days deary."

I put my hands to my head and rubbed my face, I then looked out the lower half of my body. All in tact some bruises and a cast on my left foot. My family fled in the room and were all crying and or smiling. I looked around confused while my family were hugging me etc.

"Mom why am I here?"

She gave me a concerned look, "Honey, you were hut by a car, you were flung 15 feet. You have a couple of broken ribs and a broken foot. The doctor says youre lucky to even be alive."

Man, this seemed like some cliche shit but then the memories of me getting out of that car fled through me. I quickly sat up, "Did Casey come by?"

My brother perked up, "Yeah! Actually she just left a while ago."

I looked at my mom, "Does she think it's her fault?" 

She sighed, "I don't really know but I know she is not taking it well. She waited here for a really long time for you to wake up..."

Then at that moment Casey walked in, "I forgot my jacket in here, Hey why is everyon-" She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me. I think my heart stopped for a moment, I saw tears start to well up in her eyes. She ran over to me and put her arms around me, 

"OH EMMA I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER WAKE UP!"

For a moment I had to take this all in, it seemed unreal. Like some soap opera crap? Casey was sobbing and I was still. Then I gasped, "Casey..." My eyes weld up with tears and I hugged her. I missed her so much...  My family left the room for the moment and me and Casey wouldn't let go of each other. 

"Emma please, I didn't mean for any of this! I just was scared of falling in love from the beginning... It's just you, you mean so much to me! I don't want to lose you. Please stay with me forever."

She rand her fingers through my hair, and i could feel her tears falling on my shoulder. 

"It's not your fault Casey, it was mine. I should have never acted like a bitch, I love you Casey..."

She looked at me and smiled, tears still rushing down her face, "I love you too Em." 

I hope this isn't some kind of dream because im really happy right now, even if my whole body is busted up. Im in love with this person and I couldn't be happier without her.