Reality

Well shit, I guess it was. I rubbed my eyes, was it all a dream? I imagined it all? I was in a hospital room again. I knew it was too good to be true, fuck. The hospital room was different, not as many balloons, the curtains were a different shade of green and it was darker, almost gloomier. Another thing, Casey wasn't there. My chest felt tight and I felt like i was about to cry. "Why wasn't it fucking real..." I gripped the sheets. I hated myself for awhile, for making that corny dream. I just awoke in a nightmare, and all I want to do is go back to sleep. I look up and look at the white ceiling, I don't have a broken leg. I feel fine, but my ribs are sore. Then someone walks in the room. "Hey sweetie, youre up?" It was a voice of a female nurse. "Don't worry you are okay, you've been out for only a few hours. Your father and mother were here, but they soon left because it was getting late." I looked at her a bit confused, "When can I go home?" She smiled and said "As soon as we do one more checkup and have some paper work signed." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. She didn't say Casey showed up at all. I bet she hates me, I bet she doesn't care if i died... I felt tears well up in my eyes but i forced myself not to cry. Because then I wouldn't be able to stop. 
.

.

.

.

Home, i'm home. I walked upstairs to my room, i opened my door and ran in and plopped on my bed. It hurt a bit because i was still sore from the accident. I grabbed my laptop and opened it up quickly. Damn, a bunch of notifications, but I was only looking for ones from her... I slowly scrolled through my messages. Most from friends or friends of friends, hoping i got better. Then I saw one, from her. A rush of anxiety went through me and i opened the message. 

I read, 

"Uh, hey Em... I know you probably are the last person you want to hear from right now. But, I really hope you are okay. I called your parents a lot and they said you were fine. I'm happy... uhm I really hope we can talk soon. About everything... It would be nice to see you as well..."

I put my hands up to my face, "That idiot..." I smiled and ran downstairs and grabbed my house phone and dialed her number. 
"Hello?"
An answer... It's so nice to hear her voice...
"Uhm hi Casey... uh i'm home and I saw your message.... If you could, would you mind coming over for a bit..." 

No answer?

I looked at the phone, the call ended. She hung up, i don't understand?
I put the phone back and looked down at the floor. 

I don't get it....
At that moment I heard a loud knock at my door. Confused I walked over and opened the door, and there stood a teenage girl. She was panting, her hair up in a ponytail. She was tall and really beautiful, she was flustered and had a distinctive look in her eyes. I looked up at her bewildered, "Casey?"
She smiled, 
"Hi, Em."