6

"Do you like it?"

Rolling my eyes I released a deep sigh. "If I didn't what would you do about it?"

"I would try and get you what you wanted. So I can make you happy the way you deserve.", Jack replied while rubbing his chin.

My eye began to wonder his body. Looking at him intently I seen him began to check me out. His eye went from my face to my breast, tummy, than my oh so yummy place. A smile began to creep on his face. This nigga.

"Don't look at me like that cause you ain't getting shit." I snarled turning away from him.

"I could if I want to but I'm going to let you live." He chuckled as he walked away.

I laughed while getting in my car. Sitting back in my seat I loved how the all leather seats felt on my thighs. This guy really love buying cars when he know he has fucked up. Damn I can't even count how many cars he has brought me. I have a G Wagon from him for forgetting my birthday. A Audi A8 for looking at another female. My favorite a Rolls Royce for him cheating. The bugatti for the hoe he had on the side being my best friend. And so on. I think I can open my own parking lot just for my cars.

Shaking my head I started the car causing a roar to excite me. Pulling out of the parking lot I made my way into town. Coming to a red light a car pulled up beside me. I tried to make eye contact with the lady driving but she put her head down. For some reason she look familiar like I ran into her before. I was about to blow my horn but she pulled off. Looking up I seen the traffic light was green. Making a left I drove around the curve entering the highway. Pressing down on the pedal the car rolled back causing it to take off like a race car. I reminded me of my bugatti. I lightly grabbed the wheel and guided the car to follow the lines.

Switching between different lanes I got to my barbershop in ten minutes. Parking in my designated spot I looked at all of my employees waiting for me. Getting out I locked my car and pulled out the shop keys.

" Damn y'all really want to work. You guys are early as hell." I mumbled as I unlocked the gates and door.

" Yes ma'am I can't wait to make this Shmoneyy" one of my barbers said causing everyone else to laugh.

Opening the door I let everyone in turning on the lights. Letting everyone settle in I took this time to walk to my office and put a new set of clothes in my closet and took the old ones out.

Walking back into the main part of the shop I seen everyone sitting down and their stations were set up. I walked to each station and checked all of their supplies to make sure everything was up to health code.

" Okay, everyone passed the test. I'm just going to go over a few rules".

After setting up and making sure everyone was settled in and clear about my rules I grabbed my belongings and walked out the barbershop. Feeling eyes burn into my face I looked up towards the bar across the street. Locking eyes with Cartier I turned my head and proceeded to get into my car.

Cartier

"You know we have to do something with that fucking bar right." James told me as he continued to play Madden 16.

Realizing that I killed one of my good friends was still on my conscious. I was fucking livid that he would ever do what he did. He knew how I felt but still fucking did it. Getting pissed off again I abruptly stood up and smashed the controller down into my glass table causing it to shatter.

" Time after time I asked this nigga if he knew anything about it. And time after time his ass said no. I really wish I could kill his ass again and again."