Part 11- Too Much To do Part1

Friends become enemies, enemies become people you're too familiar with. The line between love and hate become extinct and then confusion arise. I hate that I loved something about you while loving something that was so pitiful. Is this what divorce feels like? Or is this what a childhood crush imitates. Pick on the girl, beat on the boy. Display so much hate towards each other to the point your bond grows and you feel empty without the other.

Omniscient

James drop-top Benz rolled on the freshly paved concrete. Turning the wheel quickly he parked with ease and tuned off the aignition. James began to check his surroundings and  proceeded to exit the car walking up the curve steps to a mahogany cherry wood door with 69 engraved in gold below the lion knocker attached. Clutching the hook in his fist he pounded the knocker against the wood. Stepping back he smoothed his black Tom Ford suit out and glanced at the Rolex that was dripped in diamonds. Rotating the sunflowers in his hand he contemplated if he really should go against his gut and take this girl out. Maybe she was just such a good girl he scared himself into believing that he would corrupt her in his games of scheming and lying. Hearing wrestling behind the door he prepared himself for the beautiful face he would see.

The door began to creak open and the smirk on James face slowly diminished into a mug.

"Ayo what the fuck son" James was disgusted by the sight of the old woman in a robe that was barely covering her saggy body parts.

"Heyyyy youse a sexy little boy... come here sugaa momma don't bite" The lady let go of her robe baring it all and grabbed onto James.

Immediately James went it to defense trying to pry the woman's hand off of him. "I don't expect you to bite being though you don't have any teeth you old ass skeezer"

"Come in and let me slob all over you sexy" The old lady snatched the sunflowers out of James hand and he took off running back down the stairs.

James was disgusted and confused he was suppose to pick charliee up but this was the address she sent him. Rubbing the back of his head he sighed agitated that girl played him. Hearing giggles come from behind the bushes he slowly walked around cautiously. Snatching the bush back laid a laughing Charliee. Twisting up his face "ayo what the fuck is you doing son, nah you really play too much"

India grabbed her barely existing gut belting out laughter. She knew this old lady was a freak so she had to play a prank on him. But she also did it so she would have an excuse on why he couldn't pick her up from her actual house. "I'm sorry but I had to have you experience the lady who live at 69. Get it." India fell back out on the grass not even caring about her outfit.

In one swift motion James bent down it draped Charliee over his shoulder and walked back to his car. Before he even realized it he dropped India in the car causing her to hit her head to the armrest.

"ouch motherfucker! Fuck is wrong with you nigga"

James neck snapped back in Charliee's direction with a mug on his face. " Ayo watch who you talking to and how you talking. You should be grateful that I just gave you head literally." He smirked and got into the driver's seat. Looking over at Charliee who is sprawled out on the passenger seat looking like a sick child he pushed her head "sit up straight yo you so dramatic".

"Nigga let me drop you on your peanut shaped ass head and tell me how you feel about it."

"Ok keep talking shit Charliee"

"I will shit face." Before Charliee could even put her seat belt on James took off doing sixty, making India hit her head on the window. As a reflex she punched him on the side of his head and he went limp. The car started to drift and India began to shake him while grabbing the steering wheel. The car speed was increasing and her heart started pounding.

"OH my god wake up" India cocked her hand back as far as possible and slapped James knocking his shades off. Making eye contact with her he rolled his eyes.

"You was scared? That's what the fuck you get for hitting me"

"Why would you do that I thought you were dead!"

"I was you know you hit soft as fuck" James laughed at India who had the illest look on her face.

"You know what stop talking to me. You playing with my life too much b." India New York accent started to seep through.

"Whatever. You from New York?"

"Yup born and raised hoe" James glanced at Charliee and shook his head.

"I really thought you were innocent but I guess not. You a crazy mother fucker."

"Yeah and based off that whack ass suit you a broke ass nigga" India was being petty and she knew #pettywap (in real life I'm really petty and blunt)

"You got Jokes son".

India knew This going to be a long night

Koko

Damn this nigga is heavy. Grabbing the large royalty styled chair I dragged it to the basement and turned on the dimmed lights. Seeing if there was anymore rope left I placed everything I needed on the nearby table. Jogging back upstairs I went into his bedroom where he laid tied up, getting a good grip on his ankles I started pulling him down the hallway leading to the stairs. Using the entity of my strength I pushed him down the long flight of stairs causing him to roll completely down to the main floor. Taking my time I made sure I had my phone and Cartier's phone just in case I need to call for backup. Blowing out my exhausted breath I grabbed his feet again pulling him to the basement door and kicked him down the narrow stairs again. He's a big motherfucker.

After 6 minutes of struggling I successfully lifted him up and put him in the chair tying him to it securely just for extra security. After texting Joshua I grabbed a magazine and sat on the sofa waiting for Cartier to wake up.

Just to hold you off