Chapter 1

"Kate where are you?" Kathy shouted from the stair's to get her daughter to hurry up.

"I'm coming." Kate replied in a frustrated tone.

Kathy was no getting frustrated with her daughter " We can't be late for your brother's wedding."

Kathy and Kate lived a busy life. While Dave travels the world find bussness to promote a new products.. Her mother worked normal hours always motivating Kate into trying new things.Kathy has bleach blond hair and hazel eye's. Kate was a teenage who is very athletic, she always dreamed of getting a scholarship in soccer. She was top of the class, class president,brown hair and blue eye's just like he father and lived a not so social life. With Kate having a busy schedule, it doesn't give her that much time for a social life. Her one true friend is Sara who she met in soccer practice when they were nine year's old, ever since then they been really close.

Dave Kate's father is funny, dark hair and blue eye's travel's around the world. Kathy hate's to travel so, she insisted that Dave should continues his dreams.They are still married they see each other ever couple months and they try to call or Skype each other everyday.

"Are we picking  up dad at the airport or he is meeting us at the church?" Kate shouted trying to change the subject to get her mother to relax.

"The church and honey are you still mad , because Jamie never asked you to be a bridesmaid?" Kathy asked as she saw Kate came down the spiraling stairs.

"Mother do we have to talk about that now with wedding today she made her choice and it's her mistake." Kate said with anger about her soon to be sister-in-law.