Chapter 5 *EDITED*

Authors note: I know this is long over due but I was just waiting to make sure yall are liking it so far. Thanks for the sweet comments & votes. :) x

"Lena, I didn't bring anything to wear tonight!"

"Don't worry, I brought a couple outfits." She said handing me the clothes

After trying on the outfits I finally decide on (link on the side where it says external link) by this time Lena is already completely ready so I quickly add some curls to my hair and put on my usual makeup.

"You about ready?" Lena shouted from inside the kitchen

"Yeah almost!" I say touching up my hair and throwing a few things into a small purse then going into the living room.

"You look great! The boys will be all over you." Lena said with a wink

"Oh hush, lets go so we aren't late." 

Lena insisted on driving once again, although I knew it was a bad idea from the last incident but I couldn't give her a good enough reason to let me drive since I hadn't told her about Harry.

We pull into the drive of the same house as Thursday and I climb out of the car waiting on Lena to touch up her makeup. 

"Ok, so Kale is gonna be here so as usual i'm going stay with him but if you need anything call me." Lena said hugging me.

"Okay." I replied knowing if I need anything I will have to figure it out on my own because I never can seem to find her but that's okay Kale makes her happy and that's what she deserves after what she has been through. 

I walk into the familiar house and decide just to sit down until something worth doing happens. 

"Hi beautiful!"

"Hey." I say smiling seeing it is Liam - the one I met the other night. 

"This is Zayn, Zayn this is Grace."

"Nice to meet you Grace," he said with a wink

"You too." I say smiling back noticing a familiar body image full of tattoos and a lip piercing.

"Hey, Liam i'm gonna go over here and hang out with Perrie i'll catch you later."

"Alright. Hey Grace, wanna go get a drink?"

"Sure." I replied and headed for the kitchen

"Can I get your number?" Liam said pulling out his phone

"Yeah, of course." I replied typing in my number.

After multiple rounds of drinks my head began to spin and I just needed to lay down somewhere, I make my way through the crowd pushing my way up the stairs to see if I could find a bathroom or maybe a bedroom. 

"Watch it!"

"O.. oh i'm sorry, I am just looking for somewhere to rest at." I say before I realized who it was. 

Harry.

"Oh, it's you." He spat

"I just need to find the bathroom, can you please tell me where it is?" Feeling like I could throw up any minute.

He pointed to the room and about the time I shut the door I was puking. Great. 

*****************************

I hear the door open. "Someone's in here!" 

"Um.. here I brought you this."

I look up to see Harry holding a wet washcloth and a hair tie.

I take them both from him, then ask if there is a bedroom here where I could lay down until I start feeling better.

"Erm, follow me."

I followed him into this small bedroom with only a dresser,  twin bed and small closet.

"Who are you here with?"

"My friend, Lena."

"Alright, you can stay in here. Lock the door cause there is no telling who might make there way up here."

After he left I shut the door, locking it and double checking just to make sure. I walk over to the small bed and pull back the covers climbing in and my mind drifts straight to the mysterious boy who seems as if he hates the world but was kind enough to check on me when I was sick. I couldn't help but to think how attractive he is, all those tattoos he has. I wonder if Lena knows him. After a while of thinking I doze off into sleep.

*******************************

"Oh my God, where am I?" I shoot up out of the bed glancing around trying to make way of where I am. I tiptoe out of the bedroom and walk into what seems to be a kitchen then through a living room seeing a dark figure sitting on the couch.

"How.. how did I get here?" I say nervously realizing it is Harry.

"I brought you here last night after you went to sleep, to make way for the couples staying the night there. Didn't think you wanted to stay in the same room with them if you know what I mean."

"How am I supposed to get home?"

"I can take you, I need to leave anyways. Here's your things you had at the party." He said handing me my sweater and purse.

After a dead silent car ride so far, I decide to speak up and tell him I won't be going to the same house he took me the other night. Oh yeah, ha this is the second time the stranger has had to take me home. After following the directions I gave him to my apartment we finally get there and I begin to climb out of his range rover glad Lena's car isn't here meaning she must still be with Kale so no questions from her about this.

"Thank you for pretty much taking care of me last night and bringing me home today."

He looked at me, nodded.

"Hey, wait! What is your number just for future reference since we seem to come up on each other alot." He added

"Um, its 522-9856. Yours?"

After watching him punch the number into his phone, he says "522-7412" and I add the number into my contacts.

I shut the door making my way to my door turning around to see him pulling out of the parking lot.

Authors note: Soooo, what do you think is gonna happen next?! Comment and tell me! :) Please continue to vote. If anyone wants to make me a trailer just let me know i'd love to post it. To unlock chapter 6 this one needs 8 likes and 8 comments  x - Amber ♥