Chapter 6 *REAL ONE*

Authors note: I'm sorry it has took so long to update I just wanted to make sure y'all were enjoying it. I am going to start a playlist with songs that kinda relate to the fanfic, for the trailer that will be out soon and for the readers to listen to while reading the story, so if you have one you think would be good comment it below and everyone who does will get a chapter dedicated to them! :) I am going to try and make this a long chapter but I just don't like to rush things so smaller chapters usually work best for me and the story line. Sooo enjoy! xx

I decide to call Lena and see where she was and if she might want to go out for dinner tonight so maybe I can bring up this small situation with Harry. I dial her number and wait for her to answer.

"Hey Grace! Whats up?"

"Hey, I was just wondering if you might want to go get something to eat tonight?"

"Yeah, sure! That sounds great! Where do you wanna go?"

"I was thinking Mexican?"

"Okay, I will meet you at El Coyote in an hour?"

After ending the call with Lena I rush upstairs to throw on a little makeup and fix my hair to freshen up since I haven't had a shower since last night.  I decide on wearing some black skinny jeans, my vans shirt, and purple sparkly vans. After quickly brushing my teeth I grab my purse and phone and walk out the door to my car and drive to the restaurant. 

After the 15 minute drive I finally pull up and see Lena's car parked. I get out of the car and make my way to the entrance.

"How many?" The hostess says

"My friend is here waiting for me," I say back

"Alright, whats their name?" She said smiling

"Lena Harris."

"Okay, right this way."

She led me to table 24 and there sit Lena already ordered out drinks and an appetizer. 

After a while of small talk and her telling me about Kale I decide to bring up Harry.

"So do you know Harry Styles?" I say trying to show no emotion so she doesn't get the wrong idea.

"Uh yeah I know of him. Why?"

The unsureness in her voice kinda threw me off and made me wonder how she knew him.

"How do you know him?" I blurt out

"Just from parties and stuff."

"Is he like.. bad or something?" I say looking into her eyes so I know if shes telling the truth.

"He has a reputation of fighting and he got in with the wrong people after he's girlfriend left him for one of his friends." She said 

"Ohh.' is really all I could manage to say.

"Wait. Why are you asking Grace?"

"Oh, umm just asking."

"I know you have a reason so tell me."

I could tell she was kinda hurt at the thought of me keeping something from her so I decide to tell her I mean she is my best friend. 

"I met him Thursday at the party, he took me home because I couldn't find you anywhere and then last night at the party I got sick and he showed me somewhere I could sleep and when I woke up I was at his house." I say keeping it as straight forward as I could kinda laughing at what was going through her mind since her eyes looked as if they would pop out her head.

"Ohh. um that was nice of him." She said smiling

I decide to just drop the conversation because of it doesn't really matter, I will probably never see him again anyways.

"I am gonna stay the night at Kales tonight, so I will be home sometime tomorrow." Lena said

"Okay, that's fine. I will see you then." I say and hand the cashier my money watching Lena walk out the door.

----------------------------------------

I pull into one of the few empty parking spots of the apartment and grab my stuff from the passenger side. That's why I saw someone sitting on the bench beside my door. Before freaking myself out I try and figure out who it is, hoping they haven't noticed me yet. My first guess was Harry but this guy was too short to be him.  At this point I don't know what to do and i'm afraid they are going to start coming towards my car so I decide to call Lena but get no answer. I scroll through my contacts trying to find someone else to call remembering I gave Liam my number at the party but must have forgotten to get his. My mind goes back to Harry. He is probably busy. After debating whether to call him I click his name.

"Hello." He says

"I'm so sorry to be calling you but there is some man at my apartment and I have no one else to call, Can you please come over?"

"Yes, give me 5 minutes." He says 

After what seemed forever he pulls up beside me and gets out coming over to my door. He motions for me to stay there and he makes his way to the guy. It looked like the conversation was getting heated almost as if they already knew each other. I crack the window to see if I could hear anything but couldn't. After ten minutes of waiting I see the guy climbing into his car and Harry walking back to my car. 

"Who was that?" I say

"Nobody, he won't be coming back here though." He replies

"I.. I am sorry again for calling you - I was just scared."

"I understand, it's okay. Here I will help you get your stuff inside."

I was actually surprised at how nice he is actually being after seeing him cold and hardly say anything the past two times we have came in contact. I think to myself watching him grab my two bags out of the car. 

"You ready?" He says

I nod and go to the door to unlock it so he can sit the bags down. 

"Can I get you a drink or anything?"

"Ah, some water would be nice."

I go in to the kitchen and grab two bottles of water and go back into the living room where I see Harry sitting down on the couch. 

"Here ya go." I say handing him the water and sit down at the other end of the couch.

After what seemed forever Harry finally broke the silence 

"I need to get going."

"Oh, yeah okay."

I say standing up to walk him to the door and thank him once more.

"Thanks again."

"Its no problem. You going to the party this weekend?"

"Um, yeah I think so."

"Alright, I will see you there." He says shutting the door

I wasn't even sure if Lena was going to be going to the party but I assumed she would be and even if she wasn't I will go to hang out with Harry.

What is getting into me.

Authors note: To unlock the next chapter im gonna need 40 votes on this one, I know its alot but the next chapter will be worth it. So share with your friends! :) And dont forget to comment with songs.