Chapter 10

Um if you read that message on my wall then yea... now u know why i didnt update if u havent pls do but anyways I will explain wat happened later but right now story time....

Melodie's POV

I started packing everything up in my small dufflebag. I was NOT going back to that hell hole.  even if they tried to force me. I put on my black MCR jacket and slipped hoot into my pocket. I grabbed the bag ran to the window and started to climb out when Louis burst in and grabbed me. I started screaming "LET ME GO I'M NOT GOING BACK YOU CAN'T MAKE ME JUST LET ME GO!!!!" I kicked him and he groaned and grabbed his leg as I ran out.

Louis POV

We were discussing what we were gonna do with Melodie. Harry and Niall kept fighting and she just won't talk I don't know what to do. Something has to be done she needs help or something. We decieded to try and help her when we saw her watching us.

I started to smile but then she started screaming about us taking her back it really broke my heart I would never bring her back. Niall tried to calm her down but she just shook her head and ran to her room.

All we did was stand there until it hit me that she could be doing something really stupid, I ran up to her room and she was climbing out of the window with a dufflebag and some emo band jacket. (I have nothing against MCR I absolutely LOVE them it hurt me to type "some emo band" no hard feels)  I ran and grabbed her and she started screaming at me "LET ME GO I'M NOT GOING BACK YOU CAN'T MAKE ME JUST LET ME GO!!!!" and then she kicked me in the leg and ran out. 

Melodie's POV

OK so the window didn't work... 'they aren't trying to take you back calm down it's OK' I heard my dad's voice in my head and I calmed down and sunk to the floor. I put my hoodie up and the sleeves were a little too long so they covered my fingers and I put my hands to my head and just sat there, head in hands, breathing heavily, I didn't know what to do.... If only my dad was here.

I'm sick and tired of being sad and depressed. I need my music and I need to apologize for being a bitch to the guys. I got up and walked to my room and not to my surprise Louis was in there. Anger and sadness flashed across his face and he walked up to me. "I'm sorry." I said quietly "I just don't want to go back. Ever." I mumbled. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly and said "We would never take you back, not in a million years." I smiled and swept past him grabbing my ipod and popping my earbuds in cranking up the volume. I smiled when I realized what song it was: "Na Na Na" by My Chemical Romance. Louis came over and took one earbud out of my ear and popped it into his. He listened for awhile and smiled and bobbed his head to the music. He gave the earbud back to me and asked "That was pretty good what band is that? I pulled out my jacket so he could see what it was written on it. It was black (of course) with the Danger Days spider on the back and said "My Chemical Romace" on the front and it had all of the symbols from each album on the sleeves God I love this jacket. 

"My Chemical Romance" he said "Yea this is my favorite band and my favorite jacket." I stated "Hmm, well wanna go see the others?" He asked holding out his hand and I grabbed it then we skipped down into the living room. 

All heads turned toward us and I just smiled and waved. "Is everything alright down here?" I heard Liam call from the top of the stairs. I moved closer to Louis he let go of my had and motioned me to walk over to Harry, Zayn, and Niall. I looked up at him and he nodded as if to say "You'll be fine go on," so I walked over to Niall and stood behind him. 

"Hey" I mumbled, he looked down at me and smiled "What's up?" he asked "Oh nothing much just you know freaking out cause Liam is scary." I said smiling "Hey, come on he's really not that mean he's just upset about Danielle." he said giving me a comforting smile "I'll just take your word on that one." I said and shrugged, he laughed and Louis and Liam went upstairs so me and Niall went to get food and Zayn and Harry wathed some netflix.

HAY GURL HAY yea I didnt update in a LONG TIME but yeahere it is IM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE TO THE PEOPLE THAT R WAITING FOR MY UPDATES :(  but yea stuff happened I forgot and i've been working on this chapter cause at first I didn't like it so I deleted it and this is kind of a filler chapter nothing really happened in it so :/ im sorry again OH AND BTW I am going to band camp this weekend I will b gone for 2 weeks :( but I will try to get stuff written there and when I come back I can maybe update them so yea but um I hope u liked it and pls comment i love those and vote and fan and PLS TELL UR FRIENDS BYYYEEE LOVE U!!!

my kik if u want to: ridic_mel 

PS I STILL LOVE U ALL :DDD