NOT AN UPDATE

Okay, guys, I know I made a reference to Arabian terrorism in the previous chapter. Please do not fight over this. Yes, terrorism is real and, yes, it is scary, but anyone can become a terrorist; Caucasians, Africans, Arabians, Lebanese, Americans, Chinese, Indians, Christians, Jews, Islamics, anyone of any ethnicity, race, religion, etc. can be a terrorist.
For those who live in the United States know Islamic terrorism as its most common origin. But for others, they see the United States as the terrorists. It all depends on who you are and where you come from.
Some terrorists are actually wonderful people, but their religion or law tells them to do things that are not right in others eyes.
Thank God that we live in a place where we have the freedom of religion, but remember, most countries don't provide that right, which is why they sometimes get angry at us. In their eyes, religion is not something that you simply give out. It is tradition, it is law, and it is final.
This war, the war on terrorism, is a religious war. The Christians say God is on their side, Muslims say God is on their side, and also Jews say that God is on their side. But regardless of what religion you are or aren't, we can't have people killing innocent people.
I am deeply sorrowed by the attack in Paris this last week and a half. France has been the United States' ally ever since the revolutionary war. Our people were also killed in those attacks, along with many others we support. But you have to put yourself in the killer's shoes. Maybe they didn't want to do that. Maybe they were told of they didn't do it, they themselves would be killed. Maybe their parents forced them to become what they are today.
I'm not saying that terrorism is good, but I am saying there are reasons behind it that most people don't think about. Terrorists are people, just like you and me, right?
So I ask you all not to fight about terrorism. If you are offended by what I've written, I would gladly recommend you to message me so you can tell me and I can fix it so it is not offensive. Thank you.

More chapters coming soon!!