Chapter 8

I pulled into my driveway and was gonna go straight to my bedroom.I was tired.The day wasn't hectic but I laughed so hard and so much today that I can feel a slight pain on my cheeks and stomach.It was because of trio.They are just too too awesome.You know when you are a teenager,the main priority is Friends and meeting new people.Its like you always wanna fit in with people.You always wanna be surrounded by people and make you feel you are wanted and important.The same goes for me.I love meeting new people and keeping up with them.I don't wanna be 'notch perfect' or 'the popular chick'.I just wanna be a normal girl who just wanna have Fun and wants memories that lasts.Okay that's cliche but its really cliche to be cliche sometimes.Using 'Cliche' is getting cliche now.

I never had so much fun with someone else except Cassie.Thinking of Cassie I need to call her and tell her everything about her.

Its a ritual to tell my best friend everything.And if I don't, I get a severe stomachache.

I walked into my bedroom and pulled out my phone,but it was dead.I pluged into the charger.Until I heard a loud thump.I walked out to see it was from Nates room.

I bursted into his room to see him flat on the floor on his ass.

'Nate? How did you fall off?' I asked biting back a laugh.

'Nope.I just attacked the floor' He shrugged.

'Yeah.Backwards' This time I couldn't hold back a laugh.

Nate seemed to be a bit irritated but then he too joined in.

I offered him a hand to help him get off which he declined.I rolled my eyes.He's always like that.

'Anaestia Greene.What's wrong?' He asked.

'Nothing bro.Why are asking the same thing over again?' I shrugged.

He chuckled.

'Dad tried to called you up but your cell phone was off.He's worried.Call him soon' He informed.

'The battery was dead.Yes I'll call him soon.' With that I walked out of his room.

Mom and Dad splited up 3 years ago.My Dad is always out and Nate is incharge as he's the eldest.I don't blame my Dad for anything.I don't regret that he's not with me or something.We both know that my Dad works his ass off to give us a healthy lifestyle.He loves us very much.And I love him too.

-I hear your heartbeat to the beat of the drum.Oh what a shame! That you came here with someone-

My phone ringed.

'Hello?' I answered.

'Hello Princess' Dad spoke up.

'Hey Dad? What's up? How are you?' I started my series of question.

'Im good sweety.And everything is fine.Do you want me to come back?' He asked again.

Everytime he calls he'll say something like this.

'No.Dad we are fine.Its okay.You carry on with your work' I assured.

'Okay Princess I'll call you later.Miss you'

'Miss youu too Dad' with that he hung up.

After having a quick chat I decided to call Cassie.

3rd ring.

4th ring.

5th ring.

No answer.

I called her up again but she didn't answer.

I threw my phone aside.Why the hell isn't she answering my phone? I logged onto Facebook but she wasn't online.Disappointed I drifted to sleep.