Chapter 27

~Nate's POV~

I drove her to the Mall.All the way she was wondering where I am taking her and her constant nagging about the whereabouts and why everything. We parked and walked in.

"So why are we here?" Cassie asked again.

I turned towards her and moved an inch closer to her,"I need to buy a gift for a girl" I whispered.

He seemed a bit taken back and I am quite confuse by what.

"Ohh,so you have a girlfriend?" She smiled and hit my arm playfully.

"Haha,nice joke." I mocked.

"What was the joke?" She asked.

"Who will date me,girl?" I shrugged.

"Shut up! You don't have any idea how incredible you are,do you?" She scolded with some sparkle in her eyes.

"Nope I have no idea.And I don't wanna get an idea too!" I just shrugged off again because I just wanna get through this thing.So I just started walking.

"I don't understand!" she whispered.

"Understand what?" I snapped my head back to her.

"Youu! I don't understand you" Cassie pointed towards me.

" What?" i asked frantically.

"Nothing let's go!" She marched towards the shops.I just followed her but the thought just kept running through my mind what did she mean by she doesn't understand me.I think like a girl I know but what on this earth could that mean.

NATTEEEEEShe screamed interrupting my thought process.

"What?" I jumped back to her and saw her gawking at something through the glass window.I walked up to her to see what is she gawking and I found something really attractive.It was a dress.A red color dress which was really amazing.Don't expect me to describe it because you know na,I am a guy.

"Nate I want that!" She whined.

"Tell your boyfriend, dude" I shrugged.

"I don't have one."

"So you don't even get that!" And I started laughing.She just humphed and started walking further.Did I mention,that she's too cute when she's angry?She's stomping her foot and walking ahead of me and people around are looking at her like she's retarded. In true sense,she is but let's not talk about her absolutely cute whatever.I am such a lover boy.

"NATE FREAKING GREENE" She shouted.

"You sound like Ana" I made a face.

"Thanks and let's get your work done and get out of here." She ordered.

"Surely,your highness" I bowed down to her,and that baby I knew would work cause she started giggling and her whole pissed-persona vanished.She took a hold of my hand and dragged me to the shop that was right there and it was some accessory shop.She left my hand and signalled me to wait right there.She walked over the counters and vanished somewhere. I waited there for like half and hour but she didn't come.Where on this earth is she?I wondered and there she comes with something that I couldn't see.

"TAADA" She showed me the 2 bracelets she was holding .One was a simple one with some random chimes over it,sorry I am not that good with Fashion and Accessories.And the other one was just beautiful I don't know how to describe but it was really beautiful and perfect for her.

"Perfect" I jumped with joy and hugged her.Oopsies!

"One for your girl and one for Ana" she smirked.

"She's not my girl yet,but she'll be soon" I smiled at her.She seemed taken back cause she didn't smile instead she has this confused expression plastered on her face.

"Let's go back.I am too tired " She told me and I did as she said.I paid the bill and we left the mall and came back to my place.