Chapter 5: Church? I think yes!

Paisley had been thinking about going to church for the past 4 weeks since it came across her mind in the car. But she never actually had went yet. She was to scared to start going to a place where she had to get used to more people. She finally ended up convincing herself to go. Then her mom starts calling for her to go downstairs.

Paisley: Yeah, mom. What is it?

Paisley's mom: Sara's mom called saying that the doctors ran some tests and everything is normal. She should be coming home soon. So y'all be able to hang out again!

Paisley: That's great!!! And by the way... I... I have a question?

Paisley's mom: What?

Paisley: Do you think maybe I could go to church with Sara sometime? Please?? I really wanna go and I've been praying about it for a few days! Please mom?

Paisley's mom: I don't understand why you would want to go to a place that took up so much of your dads time when he was here and besides he did so much for the church and ten he leaves. Why would you want to go?

Paisley: Mom!! Really! I want to go so I can grow closer to God and see dad some day in heaven! But you didn't answer my question?

Paisley's mom: I guess you can. But don't think that it'll get me in
church.

Paisley: Uhh.. Okay..

Paisley felt like she had enough of her mom... But what could she do.. Nothing really because that was her mom and in the bible it says to obey your parents! If she followed God's word, God will do the rest for her!

*Ring ring ring*

Paisley answers the phone.

Paisley: ...Hello?

Sara: Hey Paisley, I wondering if you wanted to hang out.

Paisley: Sure and by the way I can go to church with you Wednesday!

Sara: That's great!! Can't wait!

Paisley: Can I tell you something?

Sara: Sure!

Paisley: Well when you were unconscious I went to the vending machine for a snack and a drink... And well... Well...

Sara: Well what?? Get to the point!

Paisley: Well I ran into this guy and he was so sweet but every since then it's like I can't stop thinking about him. I don't know why... I mean his eyes were so blue and I have this feeling he is a big time Christian! I've never had that feeling about someone before.

Sara: Oh, paisley. Are you sure you're okay? You usually hate talking about guys. What changed?

Paisley: I don't know. Anyways what time do I need to be at your house on Wednesday?

Sara: Six O Clock. Because we have to be there at 7.

Paisley: Okay thanks! I'll see you then.

Sara: Okay, well I have to go. I'll talk to you later. Bye.

Paisley: Bye.

Paisley thought she was going crazy. Why would she think he was a big Christian, she ran into a stranger. She doesn't even know his name. All she knows about the guy is the color of his eyes. Other than that she couldn't wait for Wednesday, it just felt like it would never come.

*Ring ring ring*
Paisley: Hey!

Sara: Hey sorry I forgot to tell you. Don't forget to wear something nice because everyone likes to look nice for church and I want you to feel as welcomed as you can!

Paisley: Okay thanks. I was planning on it.

Sara: Okay well bye. By the way I have to move to North Carolina for a little while, I'll see you soon. Bye

Paisley: What???

Paisley couldn't believe what she heard but she eventually got past it because she knew Sara would be back eventually she would just miss her. After a few minutes of thinking Paisley finally decided to lay down and try to get some sleep when she started thinking... And she just couldn't stop thinking until she finally fell asleep.