Chapter 7: Is this really happening?

Paisley woke up the next morning thinking to herself.. "Could this really be happening? Or am I just dreaming?" She was thinking until a text interrupted her thinking. As she rolled over to reach for her phone, she fell off her bed..

Paisley: Are you kidding me? Do you seriously hate me that much.. Bed... Geez. I thought our relationship was stronger than that.

As she grabbed her phone she saw that the message was from Tyler. She freaked out a little and then gathered herself back together before she screamed.

Paisley: Ahhhhh!

Paisleys mom: Paisley? Are you okay in there?

Paisley: Yeah I just fell off my bed that's it..

Paisleys mom: Okay.

Paisley didn't know what to say to his text but she had to say something because it showed that she had read it. She didn't wanna say "Heyy!" Because that's too exciting. She didn't wanna just say "Hi." Because that's a little depressing so she just ended up saying "Hey there." Hopefully that was good enough. Obviously it was...

Tyler: Finally you answer. Geez I thought it would take you an eternity.

Paisley: Well, someone isn't very patient.

Tyler: Nope!:)

Paisley: :)

Tyler: What are you doing today? Anything interesting?

Paisley: Other than eating... Nothing really.

Tyler: Well that's great.

Paisley: Do you have anything planned?

Tyler: Actually yes, I'm taking a very beautiful girl out to dinner tonight. :)

Paisley: Really? :/

Tyler: Yeah her name is Paisley. She just doesn't know she's going out tonight.

Paisley: What are you trying to say?

Tyler: Will you go out with dinner with me tonight?

Paisley: If you learn how to properly ask. ;)

Tyler: Well then. I'm surprised you didn't notice that I like you.

Paisley: Well, I try not to notice those things.

Tyler: Why?

Paisley: Less heartbreak. That's why.

Tyler: I wouldn't hurt you.

Paisley: You say that now.. Then later it's different.

Tyler: Are you okay?

Paisley: Just tired of broken relationships.

Tyler: I'm not like Max. I promise..

Paisley: Max? How do you know about max?

Tyler: Your friend Sara.

Paisley: She's dead... I have to go.. Talk to you later..

Tyler: I'm sorry.. I hope you'll go with me out to dinner sometime.

Paisley: Just pick me up at 6. Bye.

Tyler: Okay :) I really like you.

Paisley: That's great.

Paisley really felt weird about all this. Why would he already be saying "I like you" what was she a dog or something? She was feeling really scared and worried about dinner that night. She couldn't believe that she told him to be there at 6. Maybe it'll go better than what she thinks will happen.

Paisleys mom: Paisley, someone is at the door asking for you..

Paisley: What?

Paisleys mom: Someone's here.

Paisley: Coming.

As she walked down the stairs she saw him standing by the door with flowers and a note in the flowers.

Paisley: Tyler?

Tyler: I didn't ask you out properly so here ya go. Will you be my date tonight?

Paisley: Tonight?

Tyler: And hopefully forever.

Paisley: Tonight it is.

Tyler: Well I already told your mom. So what movie do you wanna see?

Paisley: I don't know.

Tyler: Well you are picking.

Paisley: Okay and thanks for the flowers.

Tyler: No problem beautiful.

All paisley could do in that moment was blush. Hopefully he wouldn't catch her blushing.. Or her trying to play hard to get would be ruined.

When they got to the movie theatre she figured out what movie she wanted to see.. And of coarse her being a girl she wanted to watch a romance movie. Tyler was kinda bummed because he wanted to see "The dark night rises." But he let her lick the movie this time. He told her next time he was going to pick though. When the movie ended they were both in tears because it was such a touching story.

Paisley: Oh soo guys cry?

Tyler: Yeah surprising. Right?

Paisley: Yeah.

As Tyler looked at paisley she started to get really pale and he got worried..

Tyler: Are you okay? .... Paisley?... Paisley....

She just looked so cold and out of it. So he rushed her to the hospital.. They had no idea what was happening. Why was this happening... Paisley didn't know but it was Tyler's first date and it went downhill very fast for him.. He didn't know what to do... But he did know that he wasn't going to leave the hospital until he knew she was okay.