Chapter 13: Life is like a hurricane.

A few weeks after Paisley's mom had died in a car accident Paisley ended up getting depressed. Everyone around her tried to help and encourage her to stay strong but it just didn't seem to faze her. Until, Paisley was at the mall one day and this couple walked up to her and starting saying that everything would be okay and that God loved her so much. She didn't quite understand why that happened but she knew that God was watching out for her. Shortly after that couple had talked to her she ended up running into her friend Ericka.

Ericka: Hey, you okay?

Paisley: Yeah. How are you?

Ericka: Good. You?

Paisley: I'm good. But I gotta go home. I'll see you soon.

Ericka: Okay bye.

Paisley: Bye.

    As Paisley left the mall she thought about going to her favorite quiet place which was about 20 minutes away from the mall. Her favorite quite place was by a lake side just sitting on a swing with the wind blowing on her face while the birds would chirp. She always loved to watch the waves roll in when a boat would go speeding down the lake. Just something about it being so peaceful made her think about her parents.. Most people wouldn't care if there mom left them and then died shortly after. But she cared more than ever before because she thought she could've made things better between her and her mom but she never did and her mom just died so instantly. It was like her life was falling apart or that's what she thought. It also just seemed unreal how fast time was flying after her mom had died. She thought that time would slow down and make each day dreadful but it went by like a hurricane... Fast and reckless.
    After sitting there in peace and quiet for what seemed like only about 5 minutes she heard someone yelling out her name. It sounded like someone was hurt or either extremely excited... Whatever it was it made her jump a little. Then she realized it was just Sara wanting to tell her that Sky had been texting her all day. Paisley could've figured that one out eventually. It was kinda strange having Sara like someone because she isn't really the type to like someone.. Or at least she makes you feel like she isn't that type of person. But I mean we all eventually start liking someone or loving someone for that matter.

Sara: You coming?

Paisley: What do you mean? Of coarse I'm coming.

Sara: You sure you okay Paisley? You kinda seem distant lately?

Paisley: I'm okay.. Just tired..

Sara: You do realize you always say that.

Paisley: It's nothing.. Okay?

Sara: It's gotta be something. You are hardly ever this upset.

Paisley: You would be to if your mom died..

Sara: I'm sorry... I've just been trying to cheer you up lately.. You never take anything as a joke anymore.

Paisley: I will eventually.

Sara: I hope that a eventually is tomorrow.

Paisley: Yeah..

Sara: Anyways.. How are you and Tyler?

Paisley: Good. And you and Sky?

Sara: We are good I guess.

Paisley: You guess.

Sara: I.. I mean yeah we are good. Thanks for asking.

Paisley: Anytime. So where are we eating for lunch?

Sara: IHOP. I have a surprise for you.

Paisley: No, not another surprise.

Sara: Yep.

    When they finally walked into IHOP, Paisley glanced over and saw Sky.. Of coarse Sky would be there, because Sara was planning all of this. Until, she saw Tyler and she ended up blushing like crazy and then whispered into Sara's ear "you better hope you live after tonight.."

Tyler: I feel some tension in the air. Don't you Sky?

Sky: Yeah.. Maybe we should go ahead and order.. *While Sky and Tyler pull up the menus to cover there face.*

Sara and Paisley: Shut you two!!

Then Tyler and Sky looked at each other and laugh.

Tyler: Who knew they could be so feisty?

Sky: I don't know. *    Sky says very sarcastically*

Sara: So Paisley, how should we plan the murder of theses two idiots?

Paisley: I don't know maybe something feisty and secretive. *Then Sara and Paisley laugh*

Tyler and Sky: Umm.. Maybe we should run?

Sara and Paisley: Sit you two!!

    Let's just say Paisley and Sara had a great night although they scared Tyler and Sky a little.. But isn't that what people do when they like each other... The world will never know. Although, boys can be confusing Paisley and Sara seem to have it under control... Or so they think...