Bet #1: The start

Hi~Annyeong~ Ayo~ Konichiwa~ *o* ~ xD 

Here it goes.. O:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< 3RD PERSON POV > 

"Oppa" the girl said placing her hand on the guys chest. "Yeah babe?" he asked with a smile.

"Can you give me 100 won?" the girl said while doing an aegyo and he couldn't say no to her so that he gave her what he wants and pecks her lips.

"Thanks oppa~" she smiles sweetly . "Anything for Baby Chloe" he said tracing her face with his fingers. "I'll go now oppa" she turned and walks away. 

Chloe walks into the cafeteria and sits down at the table with her friends, she shows the money she got from the guy.

"Yah~ Our Chloe strikes again." Hyomin said smiling at her friend. "How many this week?" Jiyeon asked.

"6th, guys just fall for me like that.." Chloe said as she smirked.

"all guys in the world are so easy, you just have to call them oppa, and give them kisses once in a while and they'll fall head over heels for you" Chloe said drinking her tea.

"Any guy? How about that one?" Eunjung said pointing at EXO-M's lunch table.

Chloe follows Eunjung's finger and sees eunjung pointing at one of them.

"Let's make a bet. If you can get him head over heels for you the I'll give you 1000 won, if you can't then you'll owe me some 1000 won also" Areum said smirking.

Chloe shakes her hands "deal" chloe said proudly.

She got out of her sit and made her way to EXO-M's table. She sat down beside Luhan and looks at him.

EXO-M looked at each other then looks at Chloe. "Hi~~ I'm Chloe" she said sweetly and waved a bit.

The boys were shocked and waved a little bit. She turns to her right and look at him. "What's your name?" she asked..

"Uhh.. I-i'm Tao" the black haired boy said and they all introduced themselves.

But Luhan ignored her. "what's your name?" she asks as she looks at him "Luhan" he simply said and ate his fries.

She wraps her arms around Luhan's shoulders and said, "Luhan oppa do you want to eat lunch with me?" 

At first Luhan got shocked from her sudden action then pushed her away. "No, I'm good and don't call me oppa" he said coldly.

*did he just reject me~?* Chloe thought but she smile again and moves closer to Luhan.

:"but why oppa~?" she said while pouting. EXO-M sits there watching not knowing if they should do something about it.

"First,I don't really know you. Second, you're annoying. Third, I don't like you." Luhan said while looking at her.

He got up from his sit and left with his friends following him from behind. Leaving Chloe alone.

Chloe felt her anger raise, her hands curls up into a fist and she walks back to their table.

Her friends laughs at her. "Did our little Chloe just get rejected by Luhan oppa?" Jiyeon said teasingly. "That's a first" Hyomin said causing Eunjung and Areum to laugh.. 

Chloe glared at them and they stop laughing but ended up laughing harder than before.. xD

"I'm going to get him" Chloe said under her breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER END:

POSTED ON: JUNE 11, 2012

Did you watched SISTAR's new comeback~?

The song is: Give it to me~~ 

OMG~! They're alllll hoooot & sexy.. *o*

Dasom looks really good with long hair.. <3

And bora~ So sexy as always..

Soyou's voice..~~ *o* /died/

Bora's new hairstyle~~ >_< But anyway she still looks pretty..

Wooo~ xD Chapter one posted~ *o*

How was it.. It's really fun making english fanfiction~ Lol.whut? hahahaha..

K. Sorry for my grammar.. I know it sucks.. xD

Luhan at the side.. :""> Kyaaaaah..FANGULL MODE~~~

ANYWAY..

COMMENT.COMMENT.COMMENT.. PLEASE.. I WON'T BITE.. O:)

COMMENT.VOTE.FOLLOW. ^,^

PM me if you want dedications~~ <3