Bet #3: Living together

< 3RD PERSON POV >

Chloe and Luhan met at the school gates after school.

"Sorry but if you don't mind, I have to pick up my little brother.from school" Chloe said as they start walking "Okay" was all Luhan said.

They walk in silence not saying a word. Luhan didn't want to talk to her and Chloe is busy enjoying the fresh air.

"Noona~!" the boy wearing a unifrom shouted. Upon hearing the voice Chloe knows that it's her little brother.

Chloe looks at him and hugged him. "How's your day Leo~?" Chloe asks as she kissed Leo's cheeks and fixes his messy hair.

Luhan couldn't help but smile at the cuteness of the two.

"It's fineu~.. Let's go home noona,I'm hungry... Can we eat ice cream?" Leo said cutely, Chloe giggles. "Okay then..Oh wait. Luhan-sshi do you mind?"

Luhan just nodded.

"Noona~ Who is he?" Leo asked Chloe pertaining to Luhan.

"Uhh.. Leonnie.. This is Luhan-sshi. He will be living with us for a week so be nice to him,Arasso?" Chloe said while wiping ice cream away on Leo's lips.

"Hey there~" Luhan popped out of nowhere and smiles at Leo while ruffling his hair.

"Luhan hyung~ Can you give me a piggy back ride home~? Noona never does because she's bag is in the way" Leo pouted.

Luhan smiled and pinched Leo's cheeks. "Sure" Luhan said and Leo quickly smiles.

"Really~!? Woah.. I like you already hyung" Leo clapped his hands. With that Luhan gave Leo a piggy back ride.

The walk home was silent. Leo is liking his hyung already because of his attitude.

"Hyung you can sleep with me tonight~!" Leo said happily while entering their house.

"But Leo, you should be sleeping with me." Chloe said and she pouted.

Luhan find it cute when she pouts. *who knew this devil had a cute side?* Luhan thought

"The sleep with us noona~" Leo suggested. Chloe's eyes widen. "Yah~ Leo, I can't do that" Chloe said and started tickling Leo.

"O-okay.. hahahahhaha..  Sorry.. h-hahahah.. St-stop now noona~" Leo said while panting from the laughs he had and Chloe stopped tickling him.

"Hyung please sleep with meee...." Leo said and does his best aegyo on Luhan. Luhan laughs and pinch Leo's cheeks. "Sure." he said.

Leo clapped his hands "Chen will be dropping by.. He will bring my clothes and stuffs over" Luhan said and Chloe just nod.

"Make yourslef at home, Luhan-sshi.Come and seat.." Chloe said and motioned Luhan to sit in the living room.

Luhan looks at the picture frame beside the sofa. "this is our umma and appa" Leo said popping out of nowhere.

"Where are they~?" Luhan asked Leo.

"My parents ar barely home, that's why I could let you stay here." Chloe answered his question and gave Luhan a glass of water. "Thank you" he said to Chloe

"Is there anything you want to eat Luhan-sshi~?" Chloe asked. "you know how to cook~?" Luhan asks surprised.

"Well,since my parents are always away, I have to atleast know a bit to feed Leo" Chloe said and went to the kitchen.

"Leo what do you want to eat~?" Chloe asked.

"Hmmm.. Carbonara would be fine" Leo said happily. "Okay then.. Go upstairs and change your clothes" Chloe said to Leo.

Chloe starts to cook and took out the utensils and the ingredients needed like the pasta,white sauce,ham and mushrooms.

Suddenly the doorbell rings.. Chloe opened the door to sees the rest of EXO-M. "Uhh.. Helo Chen-sshi,Xiumin-sshi,Lay-sshi, Tao-sshi, Kris-sshi. Luhan-sshi your friends are here" Chloe called.

"Would you guys want to come in~?" Chloe asked them nicely and they slowly made their way in.

Luhan walks out and sees his friends, "hey thanks for bringing my stuffs". Luhan said nd Lay gives him his things.

"Would you guys like to stay for dinner? We'll be having carbonara" Chloe offers.

"No, it's okay.. ah.. we already ate at hom... uhm.. we should go now." Kris said and left.

Leo came down with comfy clothes. "Noona, who came~?" he asked.

"Luhan-sshi's friend.Now Leo can you please accompany Luhan-sshi to the guest room?" Chloe replied..

Leo takes Luhan's hand and led him upstairs.

"Hyung that is my room, that is umma and appa's room and that is noona's room~ This is your room" Leo said while pointing at the blue door.

He opened it and runs inside, jumping on the bed. 

"Thank you~" Luhan smiled and put his things down.

"Leo, does your noona always take are of you~?" Luhan asked leo.

"Yup~ I see noona more than I see umma and appa~, sometimes I get mad but noona said that they're away working hard for us." leo said while playing his fingers

"So your noona is like an umma~?" Luhan asked. Leo nodded his head a couple of times.

"Yess~, she walks me to school, washes the dishes, she cleans up the house, she helps me with my homework,she baths me and everything~" Leo said proudly.

"Noona said that I'm his number one priority" Leo added, Luhan pinches his cheeks.

*Woah~ That doesn't sound like Chloe I know at school...well this is something new.. Not the bitch side of her* Luhan thought.

"Hyung let's watch TV" leo said while pulling the shirt of Luhan.

Luhan nods and they went downstairs and goes in the living room~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ENDED:

POSTED ON: JUNE 14, 2013

YEY~~ ANOTHER CHAPTER POSTED.. *u* 

DEDICATED SAKANYA~~~ <3 EXO FTW~~~~ *u* Gurae ulf naega ulf~ Awoooooo.. XOXO

Comment comment rin pag may time noh~? xD

Vote vote rin~ Nakasalalay diyan ang kinabukasan ng Pilipinas.. xD charottt..

Follow follow rin~ Hindi nangangagat FOLLOW button ko~ xD

COMMENT~VOTE~FOLLOW~ <3