Chapter 14

Kaycee's POV

2 Weeks Later:

"Happy 1 Year, Kaycee." His lips swept my forehead as he held out a box. I smiled and took it, carefully pulling open the small velvet box. I felt my heart jump.

"Alan.." I could hardly breathe. He stepped behind me and draped the necklace across my neck and latched it at the back. It was simple, a silver chain with a emerald stone with small diamond accents. "It's so beautiful, it must have cost-"

"It doesn't matter how much it cost, Kaycee." I leaned forward and kissed him. I walked over to my bedside table and pulled a small piece of paper out of the drawer.

"Here." He took the letter with a curious look on his face. "It's not much but I thought you might like it." He took out the card and opened it, revealing a small ticket-like piece of paper. "Its a voucher. I have some pretty good connections for a criminal profiler." He chuckled and pulled me against him.

"So I just bring it and I'm in?" I nodded. "Kaycee.." I looked down. "It's wonderful. Thank you."

Now, the voucher wasn't much to anyone else but to Alan it meant the world. The voucher was basically a freebie to access the Script Hall at the English Theater Museum. He had told me he wanted to go there but had never had anyone to go with so this meant he could bring me, since the voucher was good for two people.

He kissed me, slowly placing the voucher on the tv stand. His hands found my hips and he pulled me tighter against him. He had been a lot more affectionate, not that I mind it.

"Kaycee?" I looked up at him. "I love you." I giggled and rested my head against him.

I know it's short don't kill me but it's been a month and nothing has been updated so here!

Ill get you a better update soon I promise! Love you guys!!!

"I love you."