Chapter 15

I found myself at my own house a lot more often than I would like to admit. Alan had been casted in two new films and he was directing a whole bunch of others, so I barely saw him.  I hung out with Julia and Ryan and worked on some profiles but other than that my life had gotten extremely boring. Alan called once or twice every few days but I was starting to feel a lot more upset about his absence than I should. He was due home in a few months, hah, months. I love him but I can't stand his career.

I went to the outlet mall with Julia, Alexa, Ryan, and Shawn. I saw countless posters and flyers for discounts and my heart exploded, I was definitely fond of a good bargain. I shopped with the girls and laughed as the boys trudged behind us.

"Can we go home now? You've been at it for hours." Ryan wore a tired expression and Julia looked at me.

"I'm ready to nap." And with that we set course for home. That is not where we landed. 5:38 pm and were stranded on a highway in west London with a flat tire and AAA is not helping. I had generally lost hope at this point but my phone rang. I answered and heard a very relieving voice.

"Darling? Why are you on the side of the road?" I took a deep breath and began to ramble but stopped myself.

"How did you know-?" He chuckled.

"Turn around." I did and saw familiar headlights and sighed.

"You're wonderful." He chuckled again then hung up the phone. He put the car in park and got out. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Flat tire." He nodded.

"Do you have a spare." Ryan nodded.

"It's in the trunk." Alan looked slightly confused.

"Then what kept you?" Ryan pointed to the tire.

"It's not the right tire." Alan sighed and look down at me for an explanation.

"I.." I buried my face in his and mumbled an apology. He kissed the top of my head and made a few calls.

"Good news, I can get you a new tire."

"Bad news?"

"The car has to stay here." I turned towards my car and sighed.

"She's strong. She'll make it." Everyone grabbed their stuff and got into Alan's car. I was grabbing the rest of my things when I felt two hand grab my hips and spin me around, pressing me against the rear door. He kissed me, softly and tenderly. I felt myself relax.

"All set?" I nodded and smiled. He put my things in the trunk then got into the car and we began to drive home. I have to say, it was a very awkward ride home. No one said more than three words at a time. Thankfully it wasn't an extremely long ride home so he dropped everyone off then we proceeded to his place. He grabbed me and pulled me towards him. "I missed you." I smiled.

"I missed you too. I hate how you're gone for so long." He tilted my chin up.

"Well I'm here now." I nodded slowly and leaned towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck as I kissed him.

It felt  amazing to be in his arms again. I had missed him so much.

(( AN: hey guys...I have had this in my drafts for a while and I don't know where I'm going with it but I figured it was a step in a good direction. It's still really hard to write or even think about him but I'm a tough cookie and I shall trek on. Love you guys! Xxo

-K))