We Meet Again

Alisa's Pov

     Alun ran towards his friends right after I park the car. Anita spotted Alissa and ran to her. Oh okay she left me too. I guess I'm walking in alone on the first day of school. As I walked in holding the strap of my backpack. I look around and see all the mopey students with their groups of friends talking about their summer. Then there's me alone walking to my first class of the day.

     Not wanting to go to class I roam around the school and see a face that I will never forget. No Alisa that can't be him. It's not. It's probably just someone that looks like him. I ignore the memories that i had with that boy not wanting to miss him and cry in the middle of the hall. To cool off I head to my first class. As I walk in I saw that there was no one in the class except the teacher sitting at her desk. I knock on the open door quietly. The teacher not looking like she cared then looked up at me standing at the door way.

     "Oh, come in sit where ever you want."

     "Oh okay," I took the seat closest to the back door. I hate being in front because teachers always call on me. Since no one was in class yet I decided to just go on my phone. I put in my earbuds and started to play music. This includes music from him. Even though I am suppose to forget him I can't stop listening to his music. His voice just captivates me for some reason. Maybe that was one of the main reasons I fell for him. When I fell hard I really fell hard.

     I guess I was so engrossed in thoughts that I didn't realize that everyone has arrived. I took out my earbuds and put my phone under my desk. The teacher announced there will be two new students that is coming. I decided to not to really pay attention to the name she told us or where they are from. I was drawing when I saw someone come in. My eyes widened and I immediately payed attention.

     " Hello class there are two new students today," she turned to them and said," Would you two please introduce yourselves?"

     "Hi, I am Kim Taehyung. I mean Taehyung Kim and I am from Korea. Nice to meet you." He bows and when he looked up we instantly locked eyes. I turned away and faced Jimin. Why are they here?

     "Hi, I am Jimin Park. I am also from Korea." He bowed and smiled at me. Why are they here? At least their English is way better. They probably have been studying really hard. Why am I thinking about them? Alisa no you can't. They are the past. This is the present you have moved on. You're not in Korea anymore.

     My thinking was interrupted when I heard the teacher tell Taehyung to sit right next to me. I slid down further in my seat and turned towards the door. I looked at the clock hoping time will go by faster. I look back over and he's already staring at me. I look away and look at the door. This is going to be a long year....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's Note

    Hi I am Anita's cousin. We are collaborating on this. I am mostly trying to do editing and stuff since I am better at this. I am probably writing about the same as Anita is. She said she was just lazy and didn't know what to do so I helped a little. Please comment, share, and vote. This will mean the world to us. Have a good day guys.