Chapter 3

Anita's Pov

Me and Alissa are honestly so close. We stuck together through everything. Everything.

We walked into class together, and obviously found seats next to each other, then sat down. Our teacher entered the room and instantly made eye contact with me and Alissa. I am not surprised we are known for not paying attention and talking to each other instead.

She then spoke, "Alissa, may you move to the empty seat behind Anita please." Alissa just gave Mrs. Elisabeth the most bitchiest look I have ever seen.

I mean, I wouldn't blame her; we're so close you could call us connected. But nope we got separated by Mrs. Butt face over there.

After Mrs. Elisabeth was done arranging people she put on the most fake smile ever and began class.

"Ahh yes, today class we have a new student joining our class. Please come in and introduce yourself." Right when the new student walked in I recognized him. I swear I have seen him before.

"Hello I am Jungkook Jeon and I am from Korea, please take care of me."

OH he's from Korea! Maybe Alisa showed me a picture of him when she was in Korea.

A/N Okay I was planning on making this longer but I forgot what I was gonna write to continue :) sorry it's really short.