Chapter 3

I could feel the tension in that room the anger in mingming eyes he clenches his fist and grabs hansol and starts to punch hansol's face,Lee Chan comes in and pulls away hansol i see the blood on his face and instantly faint.When i wake up i see mingming sitting there holding my hand.

"Where am i?"

"Your at a hospital you fainted before you gave us quite a scare"

"Im sorry for before with Hansol I...."

"There's nothing to be sorry for he kissed you i saw what happened"

I look at his hand i see it has several cuts on it i take his hand and get my bag and put on a plaster for him,

"Next time don't fight,it hurts me when i see you like that okay."

"I promise" he says while holding my hand and giving me a smile

Later on he takes me back to the dorms he tells me to stay there the night,I text my mum and say I'm staying at the twin's house i also text them to say if my mum phones say I'm there,obviously if I'm staying at a boy's house I would never hear the end of it,I go to take a shower but I realise I have no clothes to get changed into,so mingming goes in to his room and brings me a shirt and pants,I wear them but the pants were a bit to baggy so I didn't wear them,we sit in his room watching videos on his laptop I fall asleep in his arms he moves the laptop and puts my head down to sleep,he cuddles me and falls asleep too.

The Next day

Its Saturday so I can stay at the dorms a bit longer I open my eyes and I see mingming asleep with his arms around me I give him a kiss to wake him up he opens his eyes and says

"Good Morning babe"

"Come on time to get up"

"Aw come on let's stay like this for a bit"

"Okay but your making me breakfast"

"No,we have Mingyu for that"

I start getting up

"..okay okay I'll make you breakfast"

We stay cuddling in bed for a while until his phones rings he picks it up then i see his face turn from happy to angry,he hangs up and puts his phone on the bed then turns to me and says

"I'm sorry but I've got to go..I've er got something to sort out, you can stay if you like il be back later"

"oh okay but remember you owe me a meal when you get back"

"okay my sweetie"

we both leave his room and mingyu wonwoo and soonyoung are sat around the table in the kitchen they all stare at us i look at mingming and he is staring at the door i turn to look but he pushes me back into his room,i hear mumbles from outside i press my ear against the door to hear whats going on i hear a female voice

"WHO IS SHE?" - Girl

"She, has a name and its Gaeun and shes my girlfriend"

"Oh no your my boyfriend"

"how many times do i have to tell you no matter what our manager says even if it will help our groups by the increase of publicity by dating cos its NEVER going to happen okay,I Love Eun-ah okay"

"Haha you think you have a choice,either way for the publicity or not you are mine and I don't care if you love her,"

i open the door and pop my head out,i see who the girl is and its Chocolat's Melanie

"oh shes the one your dating, well hunnie you better leave now and take your pathetic self away"

"Sorry but since when was mingming your's i heard clearly that im his girlfriend so why don't you go back home and continue to live what's left of your sour life"

she comes closer to me and i just stand there

"you know what one day he will lose interest in you and will come crawling to me so you just watch"

"One day,hmm will 'Never in a Million years' be fine as one day?"

i notice her hand coming up to slap me but the boys react quick and Mingyu and wonwoo take her outside,mingming comes over to me and gives me a hug he leaves shortly and i stay at the dorms with the others,I start to get bored and text Jiyeon.

TEXT CHAT {GaeunThen Jiyeon}

G- Hey

J- Hey so hows staying at MM's house like?

G - Well im staying at their dorm with the other members MM's out at the moment

J - ahh

G - ..Did Melanie and MM have a thing going on?

J - Chocolats Melanie, i don't know but i read on this site that they are rumored to be dating but we know thats false

G - Yeah she was here before anyways tell you more later.MM Just came back

The look on MingMing's face didn't look too good,he goes back in to his room but i just stay in the living room so i can give him some peace,after a couple minutes he comes back out.

"I think its time you left,I'll take you home"

"Okay, well bye everyone see you next time"

A Range of goodbyes came from the room,me and mingming head out the way to mine he didn't say one word,Until we reached my house all he said was 'goodbye' he gives me a kiss goodbye on the cheek and leaves.I go inside and run up to my room, I lay on my bed and look at my ceiling and think.

where did he go

Why did he come back upset

When will we see eachother again I keep wondering these things for the next hour.

A call from downstairs awakens me from my daydream,

"GAEUN-AH YOU HAVE A VISITOR ITS A BOY" - My younger brother yells

I walk down the stairs hoping its mingming I see flowers, but when I see his face its none other than Hansol,my face instantly changes from happy to horror. I send my siblings away and tell them to go upstairs,they giggle and run upstairs.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Visiting you of course"

"Why, I'm not sick"

"Well can't I visit my angel"

"No because one I'm not YOUR angel and two How do you know I live here?!"

"Followed you and Mingming here of course"

"Well Get out, Leave my house right now before I call the police"

"You better do that right now cos you just stole my heart"

"Ugh you are just a sad human being who should just get out of my life and never enter it again"

I continue to yell at him for the next 10 minutes until my brother hyungsik comes in,

"Sis who's this" - H

"Oppa this creep won't leave our house"-G

"Aw babe that's not something you call your boyfriend" - HS

"BOYFRIEND you are nowhere near my boyfriend,mingming is my boy so hansol get out" - G

"Woah Hansol,the cassanova in class 4A dude you better leave now before you and them flowers end up in the bin" - H

Hansol quickly leaves leaving the flowers behind,I pick up the bunch of daisies and place them in the bin.

"Yah Gaeun since when did you have a boyfriend?"

"No no don't tell mum"

"Why?,your 16 why not is it because he's a celebrity"

"No its just mum,I don't won't her to find out pleaseeee oppa"

"Okay I won't tell but you better tell her soon before things go bad alright"

"Kay"

Later that day

After I get a shower and go back to my room,my phone goes off its a text it reads

"I think its time you gave up" the text was off....