"What the...".

Ronans P.O.V.:

I walked away... Her words said enough... Just the fact she doesn't want them to explain... SHIT! I mean... What the hell? What did i do wrong to her? asdfghj!!

Katherine: "Ronan!".

I turn around.

"What?!" i scream angry. The fact i'm in love with her makes it even more hard for me.

Her eyes were tearing up while walking up to me. 

"It's not what you think it is...".

"Then, what is it, Kath?!".

"It means not i hate you or i don't like you...".

"THEN DAMN TELL ME WHAT "Ik hou van je' MEANS!" i scream angry.

Kath is doubting, grabs the back of my neck, and presses her lips on mine... I'm shocked, and i was just about to pull away, when i realized we were kissing. I felt hundreds of butterflies in my stomach and answered her kiss.

After a minute, we let go. "Do you realize what 'ik hou van je' means now, Ronan?"

"Does it mean i'm the hottest and most sexy person on earth and you want to kiss dat sexy face?" i answer serious while taking the pose of a topmodel.

"Hahaha noooo you silly! It means... It means i love you...".

I smile, not realizing this relationship would be pretty hard for her, me, and some of my fans...

But i forget everything while kissing her for the second time, and this is a thousand times better than the first one...