Are we... Toghether now?

Katherines P.O.V.

Ronan walked me home. We were talking about stuff, laughing and playing. In front of my house, my nieces were looking trough the windo, and i knew it. 

Ronan: "Sooo...".

Me: "Yeaah...".

We looked in eachother eyes and laughed. "I love you, Katherine." Ronan smiled loveley.

"I love you too... Even more than i could imagine...". 

Ronan opened his lips, like a little little bit and looked at me with tearing eyes. He leaned in, grabbed my face with one hand and softly, his lips touched mine. After a few minutes, Ronan let go. I leaned in and whispered in his ear: "I hope you know how much i need you.".

After that, i kissed his cheeck, looked at him, and stroke with my little finger, a lock of hair out of his face. Then i go inside, with Ronan standing there, totally enchanted.

When i entered the house, my two nieces were sitting at the table, toootally shocked. "Umm, guys..." i stuttered. "You don't need to explain anything, Katherine..." Nina said. Bethany stood up and walked towards me. When she stood in front of me, she silently asked: "Is he a good kisser?". That moment, Nina stood up and stood next to Bethany. "How does he smell?". "What did he said?". "Are you guys toghether!". 

They kept asking questions, everytime a little louder.

"Guys... GUYS! I don't know if we are...".

"BUT YOU GUYS KISSED!" Beth yelled freaking.

"AND THAN THAT MOMENT AFTER THE KISS! SO ROMANTIC ASDGHJKL!" Nina continiued.

"Girls, please be quiet!" aunt Lara yelled. 

The girls looked at me. "I'll explain everything on our room.".

So we went upstairs...