Why me?

Why? Why me? I say in my mind as I'm laying in a hospital bed.. Thinking These things aren't comfortable at all then I hear some thing.....

"Tuesday are you awake?"

"No"

"We'll if your talking then your awake"

I open my eyes to see a head of curls.. "... What do you want Harry?"

"I want you to wake up"

"Nooooo! I don't want to"

"Please?"

"Fine but just because you said please"

"Yay!"

"When do I get to leave the hospital ?"

"Two hours... Why?"

I had a feeling something bad was happening... "Harry can you turn on the news?"

"Of course love!"

The Click sound of the tv turns on and he clicked the numbers to the news channel then a lady started talking "in other news this morning a woman's body was found in her home in Lake Delton Wisconsin" that's where we live! "She was found by her grandson Andrew Jones the woman Eanith Jones 62 years old" that's my grandma.... " and let's just say that's not a very lucky family in 2011 Charlee and Tim Jones were murdered and that case was never solved then we get a missing persons report from Andrew Jones.... His sister Tuesday Jones is missing that poor guy first his parents then his sister now his grandma... There is a search party looking for Tuesday right now" Harry clicked off the tv I stare at it wide eyed then I let the tears fall Harry comes over and wraps his arms around me "it's going to be ok Tuesday once we find your brother we will let you and him live with us ok?"

I just nod my head yes

__3 hours later after 30 pages of paper work and all that stuff__

"That wasn't a hospital?"

"No Tuesday we wouldn't take you to a public hospital the fans would be swarming us"

"... So they don't know that I'm found?"

"... No"

"Harry we have to tell them!"

"But I don't want them to find you! I want you and your brother to live with the lads and I!"

"I have to go home" I say as we pull up to this huge house

"This is your home now"

"It's so beautiful!... But I still want to go home"

"We'll your not going to so drop it... Louis and Zayn are on their way to pick up Andrew now and we have one open bedroom so you pick... couch my room?"

".... Couch"

"I see how it is... Can you at least give me a hug then?" He leans in and I scream

"Please don't touch me"

"HARRY!"

"Wha?"

"She's afraid of guys give her some space!"

"Sorry that you know everything Niall!"

"I don't know everything Harry it's common sense... You would be scared too if you got raped"

"... It wouldn't be rape" Liam leans over the seat and decks him in the back of the head and I giggle then Liam smiles at me.... I might get used to it here... Maybe