love me like you do.(george and hermione love story)

hey guys, so I have been on wattpad for a couple of months now so I decided tat it is now time for me to write a story. I love dramione, harry and hermine, fremione and germione love storys, so I decided first I am going to write germione first then I will see how it goes. if you want a certain type of love storys that include Hogwarts, then just comment below and I will write it. please don't forget to vote. I will try to post everyday, and if I don't, I will post early in the morning the next day, since now I am on summer break and I will be up to like six in the morning so you do not have to worry about me not writing for weeks. when I start back school in the end of august, that is the time that I will definitely post every single day and maybe a couple chapters a day, since my mom takes away my phone except weekends and I have nothing else to do. I will try to post the new chapter today so watch out for it. and please guys when I post please comment. people think it does not matter if you comment or not, but it really does because it will give me inspiration to write even if it sucks. now I am a beginner writing so if anyone haves any tips plese tell me how. thanks.