Why doesnt he like me?

Hermione felt very confused. She felt as if george didn't like her. Of course they played around and flirted she felt like it wasnt real amd he was just playing her.

" Hermione whats wrong you've been sad all day- wait are you crying?" Harry said shockingly, he didnt expect her to feel so upset, she was just up and laughing. " nothing is wrong harry, I'm just not in the mood that is all" Hermione said sadly. Of course something was upsetting her, but she didnt want to bother harry, of all people with her problems, he had so much to deal with as it is. " come on 'Mione i know there is something wrong. You're my best friend so I actually care about what upsets you. Is is Malfoy again?" Harry said questionably. He had enough with Malfoy bothering Hermione, and now, Harry doesnt care if he gets detention or points taken away, he would punch Malfoy straight in the face. Hermione laughed " of course he isnt. Its just..... i really dont think george likes me at all. I mean we joke and things like that but what if he isn't taking it serious and doesn't like me?" she said sadly. She didn't want to pursue her feelings for him if he doesn't feel the same way about her. " look Hermione, i know you, and i know George. George likes you very much, you should let fear get in the way of a possible relationship, i think you should go for it." Harry said happily. " do you think i should?" Hermione said. " of course i do. Now lets go to potions before we are late, and we know the precious Hermione never likes to be late" Harry laughed. " shut up and lets go" Hermione laughed. She knew what harry said was true.

So that's it guys. Hope you liked it, wasn't that good or long, but I've been busy. I just started school and its my senior year. Tried a different writing style so tell me if you guys like it or not ❤❤❤❤