Introdution

Love is a difficult word to express. No, I’m not saying it’s hard to say 'I love you', c'mon it's a sentence with 3 words and 8 letters, so no that's not what I’m saying. If I ask you what does love mean to you, what would you answer me? If you could say it in a sentence to that one person who your heart beats a thousand times when you see him or her... If I’d ask you that, you'd probably weren't going to have a straight answer... 

Love is a difficult word to express, not by words but with actions... All the people’s dream, to have that someone saying to them 'I love you'. But what does that mean when you don't have action to follow that up? And when all the words and promises you hear are lies? 

Love is not a difficult word to spell: L-O-V-E. At least not with letters... but what does really mean the word LOVE? Especially when it’s the thing you need the most. If I could say what love is I would probably say?

Love is a strong word, used in many cases where probably 70% are not true (just messing with probabilities). Is practiced a lot, but unfortunately, not as much time it is said. It can be a feeling that brings up other feelings, like happiness and sadness, obsession and hate, and being all sincere it cans makes you feel like shit. 

Don't get me wrong I don't want to ruin the message that is love, because I know in many cases, or better in most of the cases it makes people happy... even if they aren't dating and just in love. You now are probably thinking that I' one of those people who are super dead on the inside and well that I’m just an asshole but no. I actually was one of those girls who are in love with life and with all the people who come into her life. I was that type of girl who falls in love quickly... And I still am but not as much. 

You see, love is a difficult word to express, as I said earlier but it’s even harder when the person that you like doesn't know how to even spell it. I'm now talking about a specific boy... not saying he is dumb or anything... what I meant was that he is not an easy person when it comes up to feelings.  

It's bad when you love someone and they don't love you back... but what’s even worst is when you stop loving yourself. That's what happened to me. I'm not one of those girls who can forgive and forget... I'm one of those who say people should forgive and forget but then when it's with me... well it's a different story.