1. High-School

High- School is a hard time for most of the students, not because of the stress of having to study a lot or do whatever you do in classes, but because of the drama of broken hearts and broken promises. And when high-school is starting it's not a good thing... it's because you can see some people that you don't saw in a long time again, but you have to see that teacher who doesn't like you or that girl who talks trash about you... or whatever you don't like in High-School. There is a lot to choose from. Don't get me wrong i like high-School but we have to be real. 

The most essential thing to have in High-School is friends. Doesn't mean that you have to be friends with a million of people, which sadly is what some people think they have to do to be part of society. Don't get it, never going to get it. And i can say that i don't have one particular group of people, i hang out with diferent people beause c'mon being always with the same person is kind of... boring. 

In High-School you can find a lot of diferent people... actually i think that you can find new species in there, because you can find some weird people. Not wanting to be ofensive but its true. My friends are not one of those weird people i'm talking about even though they are pretty weird... but in a diferent weirdness type. Besides that they are cool and they are everything i need and i couldn't live without them. 

My best friend is called James, we are friends since we were two and all my life i never had a bigger friendship than the one i have with him. Sometimes we get a bit annoyed with each other but we never  had like a big, big fight and he is the one i trust the most. Then i have my bestfriend girl, Nelly she's a outgoing girl, doesn't have a worry and she lives one day by day... Our friendship is not as stronger as much as mine with James but still i can trust her with all need and i know she will help me and be there for me.  Then i have two friends who are the ones i get like crazy, crazy... They are Katie and Lauren. And i have more friends but i'm not going to talk more about them... not being mean. 

And now, Louis, a lad who i am pretty friend with. I like him a lot, he is a funny guy who is always messing around and he is what i consider my closest friendship with a guy who is not James. We talk a lot about all the type of things... They are pretty much nasty things but then we have talks more normal and i love thoose. He is not an open person but if we are paying attention we can see that he is an awesome person. 

After the summer holidays i'm reallly happy to see all my friends even though we've talked through the summer, it's not the same.

After the past year i though i was going to have a even better year... but i made the party too soon, i guess. Little did I knew that it wasn't going to be better in any way.. it was worst, like too much. And all that because i felt in love with the wrong person in the worst time i could ever choose. 

It was the day High-School started, i woke up, dressed, put the make-up on and went to school. While walking alone in the path to my new school year which i though was going to be so awesome , guess not, i was thinking in what was going to happen when i get to school and in the rest of the year... So i was dreaming while waking, earing music loud and clear with my phones in the ears, well thats not a good idea, is it? Yeah it's not... so i was walking normally and BAM! I was almost hit by a car... That probably doesn't mean good luck, so i know i started my new school year in the wrong foot. Or maybe things just started to take the worst path later in that year.