The reason....

My whole life schedule was a simple, reliable, trust worthy routine. Everyday at home and school Everything looked okay. Everything felt okay. Everyone thought it was okay. But in reality it wasen't . No matter how hard you try in life there will always be that one thing which blocks your way excluding you and holding you back from the things you want to achieve or do. No matter how small or big they are. We cant run away from these things. You have to fight back strongly until that problem has disappeared. I face a lot of problems. One big problem I face at school is bullying.

The moment I slowly approach through the school gates, my stomach turns with flips and twists, as I clutch my rough bag handle vigorously, with my bony arms. I think about the things these kids have planned for my endless day of torture. Head being put in a toilet? books thrown on me? Being used as a punch bag? No matter what they do to me I feel the exact same pain as I would feel if they did something a lot more painfuller. Fiona Greenwood the "Queen of all bullies and all bullies to come" by that I meant the person who bullies the targets the most. She mainly bullies me to seek a high level of attention, however of course she will never admit to that. I would say I am quite famous in my school. Not for good reasons, for being the easiest target they have ever came across to tease and torment.

"Yo, skinny bones, go buy ma lunch im hungry. Be quick snappy" he shouts to me.  

No, no, no dont do it. answer back. no no. fight your problems dont let them hold you back, my mind kept telling me

"......How about....NO!" I exclaim. lately regreting and wanting to take back what I just said  

"........your telling me NO?" he replys with a angry, furious voice. 

His body turned red like a big bold tomato, as he stands up in a rage

Uhh-Ohh

He grabs hold of my wrist pulls me with so much force and grip into the hard brick wall right beside me. I hit it with the power of a racing car. My veins tense up with fear as I felt my red blood curdling like porrage.

The punching begins..

Several people. kicked. punched. walked on me as if I were a piece of trash from the bin. I curled up in a ball waiting for the continuous pain to stop. My whole body was in pain as they left me there on the floor. I cried and cried and cried as I dragged my self with so much effort to find someone, anyone to have sympathy and just help me for once......

Of course after all that these students still have the courage to call me names even though im in so much pain.

"Go cry. You ugly little stick" 

"no one likes you"  

I hear crowds of people saying then I hear fiona say 

"Go away from here. we dont like you we dont want you. GO GET A LIFE!!!!"  

 *The crowds cheer with pleasure*

I pick myself up and walk right out of school.

To find the place I belong. To find the place to be part of. Somewhere I can be me.