The car ...

Hey guys!! this is my third chapter of my first wattpad book. I hope you enjoyed chapter 1 and 2 and i obiously hope you enjoy this chapter as well xx

The car...

It felt as if a formula one car was stuck in my heart as it beated harshly under my ribs. Panting. Panting. Thinking. Thinking. Running. Running. The car was going at a steady speed, easily matching my sluggish pace. It was pushing its way towards me as I pretended not to notice. "WAIT!!!!!" the boy in the car says. I ignore. "WAIT!!!!! JEZZZ CANT YOU HERE ME I SAID WAIT!!!!!" the boy says , again I ignore and continued run-walking "kelly, WAIT!!!!!" It was then i finally turned my around to the car window. "Leo?????.... wait what. Were you following me?!?" I somehow said with the lack of air inside me.

"yes, its Leo!! who else could it have been". He lets out a loud laugh. I smile sarcasticly. Leo is a friend of fiona, he has gone out with her a few times but he is just way to crazy and imature for a "relationship" I heard fiona say once when she was using my back as a table to put her food on when she was sitting on the grass.

"Get in the car" he says to me with a smile

O did I mention that he has never had a proper face to face conversation with me. So I just stared at him in shock. He sternly look at me with he bold blue eyes and gestured his finger at the passenger seat.

"Why are you talking to me??...Actually , why did you follow me???"

"I saw you run out of school crying so badly I actually started to feel sorry for you" he answered

I gave him a confused look.

"Shocking, eh"

I nodded, the salty, dry tears were still hanging down my face and my eyes were still as red as a paprika.

"Im going to help you, get in the car" he demanded

"I don't need your help" I replied

"Well you clearly do. Look at yourself, you look a mess"

I looked at him angrily

"woah, no offence but you do. Come on this is a one in a life time opportunity to get help from a handsome, irresistible, charming boy like me, its not everyday you see me feeling sorry for someone like you"......"again no offence!!!"

Somehow a smile creeped on my face. I looked down a myself, and I have to admit I did look like a complete mess. He glared at me again, brushing his has through his hair. I rolled my eyes and got inside the car. It actually made me a bit happy inside that someone was will to help me for once.

So what did you think ?? comment bellow on what you thought and what I can improve because like is said this is my first book. Thank you xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

<3 cookiebrit

p.s chapter 4 will be longer :)))) :DDD